Good Bye Jesus :(

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Brewers have traded Jesus Aquilar, a fan favorite of many, for Rays RHP Jacob Faria.

A trade of 2 players who both had some promising play for their teams, but inconsistent. Jesus has really struggled with the bat this year, I hope a change of scenery does him well.

I imagine the Brewers are just fine with Travis Shaw and Eric Thames splitting time at 1B.

Thanks Jesus, you will be missed in Milwaukee!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Edit: Watched this and forgot just what a solid year he had last year. Ton of pop in that bat, but just wasn't there this season. Hate to see the Brewers give up on him, but no doubt, they need pitching right now.

Last edited:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Brewers have traded Jesus Aquilar, a fan favorite of many, for Rays RHP Jacob Faria.

A trade of 2 players who both had some promising play for their teams, but inconsistent. Jesus has really struggled with the bat this year, I hope a change of scenery does him well.

I imagine the Brewers are just fine with Travis Shaw and Eric Thames splitting time at 1B.

Edit: Watched this and forgot just what a solid year he had last year. Ton of pop in that bat, but just wasn't there this season. Hate to see the Brewers give up on him, but no doubt, they need pitching right now.
I’m not crazy about trading away Dubon.........

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

He has struggled since all star break 2018

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Prior to yesterdays trades, Baseball America released its updated ranking of all 30 Major League Baseball farm systems with its "Organization Talent Rankings," and slotted the Brewers dead last at 30th.

Mauricio Dubon was the biggest trade chip the Brewers had heading into this year's trade deadline and they've cashed it in.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

A good number of their fans probably speak French.:sneaky: I thought you Brits had a problem with those frogs. :whistling:

Not really, we`ve spent many years bailing them out of the ****.

Members online

Latest posts