1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good beat writers for the Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packersflow, Apr 23, 2012.

1. packersflow

packersflow Cheesehead

Mar 23, 2012
    Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays Packers related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). I have plenty of players and enough bloggers, but I'm struggling with finding enough good quality writers.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The only writers that seem to really cover the Packers I've found so far are:

The site can be found here if you want to check it out or see how the writers I have work currently: www.nfltweeter.com/packers I'd appreciate any feedback on the site as well.

Any other writers besides the ones I'm using that you guys feel are worth adding? I am a bit short on bloggers, but writers are my main priority. If you have a few good content bloggers let me know. Right now I'm just using:

Thanks again!