1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good bad and ugly

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Mar 22, 2006.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    well all i have to say is Favre is holding up the process of getting it done. As i have said before..... he should let The Pack know as quickly as he can that he is back or gone. At this point I dont know how they Pack can pull this one out. TT is not being aggressive to fill needs with the cap amount available. This is surley going to bite us in the rear. I think that TT should just release favre and move on. Enough of this crap. I appreciate the years Brett has given us but to lolly gag when this draft is so important is horrendus. If favre had announced sooner his retirement or his retun the draft board would be easier to forsee. I do not think rodgers is the answer, unless he is a Big Ben and that i doubt!

3. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am sure that there are things we dont hear about that are going on behind the scenes...I dont believe we should release Brett at all, I think the teams already knows if hes coming back or returning its just we dont know....I believe he is coming back,,,

4. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good article Yoop! T.O. to Dallas shows just how grrrreeedy Jerry Jones is.

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    By grrrreeedy.....do you mean he wants to win? Damn, I wish our management were more greedy.

6. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's exactly right. Greedy to the point of being stupid enough to play Russian roulette with a team building in progress headed by a coach smart enough to put all the pieces together and bold enough to crack someone's ego if it gets out of hand, which of course, you seem to conveniently want to over look. The pieces of the puzzle are now ready to be assembled from a formula that leads to certain disaster. My only question is: When it comes, will you even learn anything from this? I suspect probably not!

7. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That's exactly right. Greedy to the point of being stupid enough to play Russian roulette with a team building in progress headed by a coach smart enough to put all the pieces together and bold enough to crack someone's ego if it gets out of hand, which of course, you seem to conveniently want to over look. The pieces of the puzzle are now ready to be assembled from a formula that leads to certain disaster. My only question is: When it comes, will you even learn anything from this? I suspect probably not![/quote:1epkmwsk]

Take it easy my angry young pup. We are just having a conversation. So you say I am "exactly right"? By greedy you mean because he wants to win?

Why the personal attacks, my son?

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When i saw "The good, the bead, and the ugly" i thought this would be a post about
    The Good......(The Packers)
    The Bad........(The Lions)
    And the ugly......(The Vikings!)
    :lol:

9. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Take it easy my angry young pup. We are just having a conversation. So you say I am "exactly right"? By greedy you mean because he wants to win?

Why the personal attacks, my son?[/quote:19go8dx7] Explain what you mean by personal attacks, whom and what!

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Let's get back on topic. If you have a question not pertaining to the topic, lets use the FREE Private Message system this site offers.

11. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    lol, depack just wants to see someone elses posts get edited besides his own.

TO is in dallas, lets let them rot now.

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Here. I will help get back on topic. Here is the article, post only relevant comments please.

13. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you ever seen that shirt cheesy