1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good B-Movies

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Jun 8, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Since letting you all know that the "troma" part of my username is from the TROMA movie company, who make b-movies, I decided to throw a little list together of some b-movies you should check out some day in your lifetime.

-The Toxic Avenger movies - There are 4 of them, and all of them are very entertaining. 1 and 4 are the best. Avoid 2 and 3, because even for b-movies, they are baaaaad.

-Cannibal the Musical - The south park creators first movie. they made this in college, and they paid for it as they went along. They filmed a part of it, and told film companies they had it all done, and when they got money from them, they used it to REALLY finish the movie. lol. Very funny movie.

-Killer Condom - Its actually a pretty solid mystery...and it has a killer condom...and that is funny.

-Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD - This has one of the best B-movie theme songs ever.

-Tromeo and Juliet - one of Tromas best movies, and it is actually not bad.

-Sucker:The Vampire - A touching story about a dying vampire..and his slave.

-The Evil Dead- this is not a troma movie, but it is\was a b-movie\indy movie. Also reading Bruce campbells book makes this movie better.

-Bloodsucking freaks - This movie is classic, and a lot of you have probably seen it.

Terror Firmer - a recent Troma movie, it is a good'n.

Class of Nuke em high - one of the cheesiest movies ever...which is a good thing!

This is just a short list. So if you and your buddies are gonna get drunk and have nothing better to do, or if you just like watching movies, check some of these out!

Now, I know im not the only one out there who likes movies like this...which are some other good ones?

2. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How about "Left Behind" with Kirk Cameron? It's based on a book, which is probably better, but the movie is an interesting concept.

3. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Night of the Creeps...slug-like aliens that have the uncanny ability to move with tremendous agility and shoot down your throat....watched in college in a bar and the whole place was laughing their collective asses off. That bad.

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes....produced right in my old home town of Eagle River, WI on a little plot of land where many nameless slasher flicks were cut.

Damien Omen II...again, filmed on the Eagle Chain in an abandoned mansion, my brother's hockey team was on the ice when the kid fell through, and a good friend, "Musky Bob" Krumplitsch went out with William Holden to save the kid.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I LOVED watching "Mystery Science Theater 3000" on Comedy Central. They would show some of the worst B movies ever, and change the dialog. The funny thing is, i used to do that when i was a kid and a bad movie was on TV. I would turn the volume down, and make up my own dialog. I would have everyone laughing!

5. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Prison - One of Viggo Mortenson's first movies. It was filmed in my home town in the old Wyoming frontier prison two blocks from where I grew up. Plus I know a bunch of the extras.

Rock and Roll High School Forever - As cheesy at it is, I still love this movie. Corey Feldman at the end of his good movies. Dr. Vader the vice principal was a nasty bitch. I loved the drug test scene. "HEY, THIS NO MY PEE!!!"