Good article leading upto the game

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Monday game sees return of Hasselbeck, Favre

POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND IF YOU LIKE GREEN BAY
1. Brett Favre is healthy and second all time to Dan Marino on MNF .
2. Matt Hasselbeck is 0-3 versus the Packers with zero touchdown passes.
3. Green Bay is No. 4 in defensive sacks and the Seahawks are No. 28 giving up sacks.
4. Seattle has now gone seven games without a rushing touchdown.
5. Last year Green Bay beat Seattle and held Shaun Alexander to 73 yards.
6. Shaun Alexander has a 2.7 yards per carry rushing average.
7. Seattle has given up 19 sacks and fumbled 10 times in the last five games.
8. Favre has only thrown two interceptions in his last 164 passes.
9. KGB (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila) has 15 1/2 sacks in 15 MNF games.
10. Last week, San Francisco running back Frank Gore had 212 yards versus Seattle.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only 10 hours till I leave for the game. Packers trackpants, Packers toque, Favre jersey...I am going to be oh so **** in their silly little Qwest Field. They're just going to love me!

:thumbsup:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its game day!! Havent decided if i'm gonna wear my Favre or Hawk jersey to work today! :jumpsmile:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like those stats, but I also think that the Packers are just what the doctor ordered to help the Seahawks get out of their mid-season slump. I hope I'm wrong. The stat I like best is about Seattle giving up all those rushing yards last week. If the Packers can run the ball well, they will have a chance at the upset. Unfortunately, I think Hasselbeck is going to carve up our secondary. The Patriots already provided the blueprint last week by exploiting the safeties, and they will also go after Abdul Hodge.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the Packers beat Seattle last year, but wasn't it like the last game of the year where the Seahawks had clinched home field advantage and they rested virtually every starter (including their cheerleaders) to keep them rested and healthy for the playoffs?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its game day!! Havent decided if i'm gonna wear my Favre or Hawk jersey to work today! :jumpsmile:

im sporting my Hawk jersey right now(im at school, got class at 7, which means ill miss like...the 1st half....RAAH!!!!!!!)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts