Gone for two months - Quick rundown anyone ?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, having been out of commision for almost sixty days I was hoping you folks might give me a quick rundown on our situation as to what has been improved and what still needs improving.

All I know is that it seems our running game seems to be looking up with Green and Gado back there and we are looking very good punter wise with the Canadian boy. Any other information would be great.

Thanks gents as to your thoughts !!!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great to have you back Winni...

Here's the situation...

What's been improved: NOTHING!!!
What needs to be improved: EVERYTHING!!!

(TT is going to make us all suffer by almost exclusively building through the draft, and putting alot of rookies on the field at Lambeau....)

Packers are defecting, or wanting to defect...at an alarming rate....

(Get use to losing boys and girls...because that knothead TT thinks he is a draft "genius" or "guru"....and he's setting the table to make this the "The Ted Thompson Packer's" and not the Green Bay Packers...)

sorry to be the one to tell you this...

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's your update: *, the Iraqi war is still on, *, the American flag is still blowing, and the Packers hope to draft Mario Williams in the first round, there, now you are up to date! :p

* Edit - Ryan

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey...

chickpackgrrrrl.....

I never said ANYTHING about MM, positive or negative...(I'm taking a "wait and see" approach with him...to see how he does...)

TT..on the other hand...is a different story...I have been watching him for awhile now..and let me tell you...i am not impressed....

(TT's philosophy is to build a team "primarily" through the draft....it is one that I personally don't agree with...and neither did his predecessor...Ron Wolf either....)

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Hey...

chickpackgrrrrl.....

I never said ANYTHING about MM, positive or negative...(I'm taking a "wait and see" approach with him...to see how he does...)

TT.....I have been watching him for awhile now..and let me tell you...i am not impressed....

(TT's philosophy is to build a team "primarily" through the draft....it is one that I personally don't agree with...

Yeah! We've all been watching TT for "awhile now," all of about a year, or so, since that's about how long he's been on the job. That "wait and see" approach is certainly non-judgmental, exercising more than ample time to see the whole picture. Mr. McCarthy, "Look out!" You only have 10 months left.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Hey...

chickpackgrrrrl.....

TT..on the other hand...is a different story...I have been watching him for awhile now..and let me tell you...i am not impressed....

(TT's philosophy is to build a team "primarily" through the draft....it is one that I personally don't agree with...and neither did his predecessor...Ron Wolf either....)

It really sucks that TT has done little to impress you too 66....after Sherman got fired, I was really hoping to see a refreshed atmosphere around here but now we're in for the P@ck66 "TT sucks" era for the next 2-3 years or better, aren't we?

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green is signed, Gado is healthy, Walker wants out and says he will sit rather then play for the Packers, Kampman is signed to a long term deal,Rob Davis is signed, TT signed Marquand Manual, a safety from Seattle.

Longwell signed with The Vikings.
Fisher, Davenport,G. Jackson,Flannagan and the rest of our Fa"s and UFa's remained unsigned.

Brett is still undecided on what he will do, last quote was he was going to wait and see what TT does in FA and the draft.
Looks like our first pick of the draft will be either Mario Williams DL North Carolina State, or AJ Hawk Linebacker Ohio State.
The rent has been paid, the dog got sick but recovered, and the Kids are still fighting everyday!!!! (as if you couldn't tell)...............................

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the information so far everyone and the "Welcome Back" P@ck66.

Walker is a bit of a let down and Longwell in Viqueen land just seems wierd. The next few weeks should be very interesting indeed. Just catching up on some of the posts now. Thanks again everyone !!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey....I've gone at it with 66 many times on this forum but I will support his right to an opinion. Why are you guys bashing him? Is TT off limits? I'm waiting on TT and hope for good things from him, but the bottom line is......???????

It's still early but he hasn't done anything to bring any optimism to the masses. This signing of Manuel doesn't really give anybody a chubby! Hopefully he is ready to "rock the masses" with a huge signing.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Hey....I've gone at it with 66 many times on this forum but I will support his right to an opinion. Why are you guys bashing him? Is TT off limits? I'm waiting on TT and hope for good things from him, but the bottom line is......???????

It's still early but he hasn't done anything to bring any optimism to the masses. This signing of Manuel doesn't really give anybody a chubby! Hopefully he is ready to "rock the masses" with a huge signing.

no one is off limits when you use logic and reasoning behind your attacks.

truth is no one knows if what TT is doing is a mistake until the season is atleast started. Remember Joe Johnson? Bet everyone was saying Sherman was a genius for that move.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Winni I still drink a lot of tequila !!! I hope that helps, well we have a normal low of 65 farenheit and a high of 75-80 as all year long,,, mostly blue clear skies as allways except on the rainy season !!!!

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:

no one is off limits when you use logic and reasoning behind your attacks.

truth is no one knows if what TT is doing is a mistake until the season is atleast started. Remember Joe Johnson? Bet everyone was saying Sherman was a genius for that move.

Zero, logic and reasoning are the secret words. Since these words seem to be "hidden" to some, it only stands to reason that the opposite side of the coin can only be explained by the "New anti-TT and good-job, Mr. Sherman, fanclub."

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus now we have a newbie* telling like it is... right? Please show me a recent anti TT post from me. Show me the whole post ******.

*EDIT - Ryan

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Hey....I've gone at it with 66 many times on this forum but I will support his right to an opinion. Why are you guys bashing him?

Because hes an idiot, and expresses his opinions offensively and maliciously, with no tact.

but peg, heres whats happened..

-Walker wants out, TT says 'i dont think so', but i think he'll get traded.
-longwell to the vikings, which is fine with me.
-Kampman stays with the green and gold.
-We sign a superbowl XL safety, Marquand Manuel. He is better than Roman and can tackle, according to reports. he has good work ethic, but doesn't have great pass coverage ability, but is improving. But he is better than Roman, thank god.
- We(rumored to, looks to be true though) signed DT(run stopper) Ryan Pickett
-Favre is still playing the waiting game and ******** up Free Agency.
-We still have the #5 pick, but Mario Williams looks less likely every day, since the Jets might need a DE. AJ Hawk looks more likely.
-We have 30 million dollars to spend due to the CBA and Ted is taking the smart and cautious approach, which is not going over too well here amongst some of the idiots(guess who).

thats all i can think of now..gonna be an interesting two months. Free agency, and the draft at the end of april. Welcome back.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Hey everyone, having been out of commision for almost sixty days I was hoping you folks might give me a quick rundown on our situation as to what has been improved and what still needs improving.

All I know is that it seems our running game seems to be looking up with Green and Gado back there and we are looking very good punter wise with the Canadian boy. Any other information would be great.

Thanks gents as to your thoughts !!!

yea winne, longwell went with the vikes. bretts still struggling whether to give it another run or stop. too early to tell for me how things are gong to wind up.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Green is signed, Gado is healthy, Walker wants out and says he will sit rather then play for the Packers, Kampman is signed to a long term deal,Rob Davis is signed, TT signed Marquand Manual, a safety from Seattle.

Longwell signed with The Vikings.
Fisher, Davenport,G. Jackson,Flannagan and the rest of our Fa"s and UFa's remained unsigned.

Brett is still undecided on what he will do, last quote was he was going to wait and see what TT does in FA and the draft.
Looks like our first pick of the draft will be either Mario Williams DL North Carolina State, or AJ Hawk Linebacker Ohio State.
The rent has been paid, the dog got sick but recovered, and the Kids are still fighting everyday!!!! (as if you couldn't tell)...............................

Hope this helps.

Stay tuned for another episode of As the Ball Turns.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Hey...

chickpackgrrrrl.....

ok, on the MM thing, i guess we'll have to wait & see until what, 66? after the first pre-season game?? by then, i bet you'll have an opinion of him, right?? :wink: :wink:

as for the right to your own opinion, i say absolutely! it's the verbal bashing & instantaneous ranting that can be a bit irritating at times. you sure do make things "interesting" on here though 66!! :hammer:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl:

Is that really you on your signature graphic? Because if it is...

I am in love. :wink:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts