Golden Tate says he expects to beat the Packers

D

Deleted member 6794

Is he aware of the fact that Lance Easley won't be there this time to help him out???

MizzouHawkGal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit looks good this year. If it's at your place I don't see them winning though. They might at their place if things go right for them. I'm split about Tate he's either going to be monster for Detroit or he will do nothing for them. I haven't decided which yet.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys expect Tate to say to the reports? "Uhhh, yeah, I think that we're going to lose our first game."

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
E
What do you guys expect Tate to say to the reports? "Uhhh, yeah, I think that we're going to lose our first game."
Exactly. Look, I dislike that lil troll as much as the next guy after the pub grab he did after the Fail Mary but what else would you expect him to say. He has 52 other guys in that locker room to answer to and can you imagine what they would think of him if he came out and said, "oh hell no we don't have a snowballs chance..." As someone who makes his living in sales I am all about confidence and I see nothing wrong with a guy sticking his chest out and saying what he said. I think he will end up eating those words (twice!) but I certainly won't condemn him for saying what he said. If he had been a bit more braggadocios with his words I would maybe feel different but he said it in a manner that was surprisingly professional. Big deal outta nothing in my eyes...

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a liar, so of course he is lying when he says they will win.

"Did you push off"
"I don't know what you're talking about!"

H

HardRightEdge

He is a liar, so of course he is lying when he says they will win.

"Did you push off"
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
Again, what do you expect him to say? The as*hole in this scenario is Sherman, inviting the replacement ref to some function as some kind of guest of honor.

Tate regularly has one of the lowest drop rates in the league. I admire him for that.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit looks good this year. If it's at your place I don't see them winning though. They might at their place if things go right for them. I'm split about Tate he's either going to be monster for Detroit or he will do nothing for them. I haven't decided which yet.
Way to go out on a limb!:)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to start another Seahawks thread, so I'm just going to say it here. I actually like the Seahawks. I never get into hating teams that beat us. I want to beat them, but hating another team is reserved for dirty play. I mostly respect the Seahawks because they play hard nosed defense. They fly to the ball, hit hard, and play with intensity. I actually like how their DBs play. I liked it when Woodson and Harris played that way for us. I like Marshawn Lynch and will likely never forget his run against the Saints in the playoffs. He is a beast. I could do without some of Pete Carroll's antics, but I do appreciate the style of coach that he is - passionate, relates to the players, and gets the most out of his team.

Hate them? No. I want to beat them because they are the champs and I think that they elicit inspired play out of the Packers. I realize that I'm relatively alone in this opinion, but I can live with that.

Reaction score
He better say that he expects to win! Imagine if a player came to the Packers and didn't say he expected to beat a division rival. We would be calling for his head on a stick! Golden Tate knows he got the break in that game and that it will never happen again. Bring it on Goldie!
Go Packers!

Reaction score
I think we keep a cool head.. Like McCarthy.. Silent but deadly. Leave our reply out of the media and let's apply it on the field. I'm challenging the Safeties and Corners to stick on Tate like flies on S &$T and make him play like he talks.

Reaction score
Y'all have a right nice finish to the Holiday. Were lucky to Packer fans right now, were experiencing an exciting moment in out teams evolution. We have one hell of a QB no matter what anybody argues and he's going to be running up stats for another decade. We have Eddie Lacey and his pounding style which sometimes just makes me laugh when he runs over a linebacker and then drags a few guys for a few extra yards! But most importantly we got the Lambeau leap and the richest history in the sport. I get a smile on my face every time I see a pic of the crowds faces around as they drag the leaper into the stands and give em love. Were are blessed.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tate can suck eggs, I watched the video once again and he was really entertaining the crowd like he really caught the ball. Like sit yo *** down boy. ughh sorry i just had to rant a lil bit. I really dislike the Sea Chickens

seahawks12thman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, what do you expect him to say? The as*hole in this scenario is Sherman, inviting the replacement ref to some function as some kind of guest of honor.

Tate regularly has one of the lowest drop rates in the league. I admire him for that.
Not saying Sherman didn't but where did you read that?

Members online

Latest posts