Golden arm is the Greatest

lindy2321

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is the best quaterback to ever play the position in the NFL. That is why we call him Golden Arm. My brothers and I gave him the name because it descibes him perfectly. How many other quarterback that have played in the league start getting better as they age. Only the Golden arm can do it.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the best EVER because, unlike Elway, Marino, Unitas, Montana, and so many others, his game at the twilight of his career is as good, or BETTER, and at any time in his career. Those guys were falling apart at this stage of things...shells of their former selves.

Favre maintains his brilliance...a true one of a kind, once in a lifetime, QB.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the best EVER because, unlike Elway, Marino, Unitas, Montana, and so many others, his game at the twilight of his career is as good, or BETTER, and at any time in his career. Those guys were falling apart at this stage of things...shells of their former selves.

In defense of Montana, he was still good in his last year. he decided to hang it up because of injuries.

Other than that, 100% agreed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

In defense of Montana, he was still good in his last year. he decided to hang it up because of injuries.

Other than that, 100% agreed.

Not to sure bout Elway, his last year he had his HIGHEST passer rating ever..

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take a look at the last several years of Elway's career....he lived off of the running game. Stats are nice, and they support both your arguements about Montana and Elway...but what I am saying is, take their game and skill sets in its entirety....neither was living up to the standard they had developed and maintained for years in their final few. One could accruately argue that Favre is better than ever this year...somethiong that could not be said for either Elway or Montana.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
He might not be the greatest... but I don't know that I would take another over him.. he fits the Packers and how the game should be played.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if the Patriots manage to lose a game, and the Pack handily beat Dallas and win out, Favre just might get the MVP. You can argue numbers, but who is more valuable to their team? Give Favre the Patriots' offense, and he'd break the single season TD record as well. Give Brady the Packers' offense, and he'll complain about not having any "big name" recievers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts