1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Going to the game Sunday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DePack, Dec 27, 2005.

1. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    How about an overwhelming display of love for Brett. I don't think this will be the end of his career but the "real" Packer fans should show him with signs and cheers how much we want him to stay and how much he is appreciated despite what you see in the mass media and on boards like this. There is nothing wrong with opponents coming on here bashing him but for alledged Packer "fans" to do the same is ridiculous.

Show Brett and the rest of the NFL that we know he is still one of the best in the league. Packer fans that go to the games are the most knowledgable in the world. Show it.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'd love to go to the game Sunday. Considering the good deal i got on my ticket last week, who knows........maybe i will. I really hope it's NOT his last appearance at Lambeau. That would stink.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder if all of these Favre is retiring rumors are being started by ticket brokers looking to recover from the beating they took last week?

4. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tickets in hand and will be there. There's only one way to cure that new year eve. hangover....a 6 dollar beer at Lambeau.

5. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    DePack, just noticed this post after I already made a request for anyone to hold up a sign for me on this Sundays game. I agree 110% that a Massive show of support is what is needed in a game where so much is at stake with the future of Brett and hell, he deserves it anyways. Hold those Signs High Pack Fans and If I am lucky I will catch them on tv.

[align=center]GO Pack Go and Stay Brett Stay[/align]

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I like that Winnie. Does anybody from the Green Bay area know if there is any special "Stay Brett Stay" movement on for this sunday?

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We still love Brett. No matter what. But we have to prepare for the inevitable future. I hope for one year.