Going to GB today!

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys I usually come by and read topics just rarely evere post... I hope this is the right place to post this...

Well anyways today is my first time ever going to an NFL game!! YES THE PACKERSS!!! and get this.... FOR FREE!!! WOOT

Well anyways I'm working till 3 and I am going to be rushing up to GB from Waukesha today and I was just wondering if any one had any advice on which highway to take up there.

41 or 43?

I used to take 41 to Appleton all the time but I am wondering which hwy would be less congested??? I plan on taking 41 unless someone can tell me which would be better??

Thanks! :beersign:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is 43 a 3 lane all the way up??

i'm not sure. most people like 43 cause they say its faster. I live real close to you, i usually take 41 to be honest. 41 then exit on lombardi ave. its the easiest.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take 41, you're about two hours away. You can find parking along the side streets and walk to the stadium. Have fun. I wish I were going.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Hey guys I usually come by and read topics just rarely evere post... I hope this is the right place to post this...

Well anyways today is my first time ever going to an NFL game!! YES THE PACKERSS!!! and get this.... FOR FREE!!! WOOT
Thanks! :beersign:

Have a great time newbee, take in the best football environment I have ever been too... I was in Michigan back in the early 90's for a Badger game and in Arrowhead for a Raider game some years back. Both venues were close but didn't match Lambeau in intensity.

Stay warm :thumbsup:

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I could go. I love on the east side of Canada. Have NEVER been to a packer game but try to watch as many games as I can. I've been a packers fan (legit hardcore fan) since about 1995-1996. I remember dominating the playoffs the year we lost to Denver and I had no real thought of the packers losing the way they sliced through the playoffs into the superbowl and winning it the year before. When we lost that game It was one of the toughest loses I've ever watched in any sport.

I'd like to see the Packers get back what was lost. I can't believe how long ago that was though. Favre was just into his prime back then and now there talk of him retiring. I must say if you never seen Favre play in those years, you probably missed watching one of the best QB's ever.

Anyways go pack go!

Members online

Latest posts