1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Going to first Game Dec 11th from CA, questions about Stadium

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by markg77, Dec 10, 2011.

1. markg77

markg77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well just got all our essentials ready, wifey packed her snowboard gear because she dreads cold weather, she freezes when its 60 degrees out here.

I was wondering, do they let you take video cams in like those small digital ones? i'd like to take poics and record our possibly first and not last time there.

Also we are flying into Milwakee and staying in Kimberly because of overbooked hotels in greenbay. Wheres a good spot in greenbay for a nice dinner.

Gonna look in other threads but i got an email that the game time has changed, is it 3pm?

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,955
    Not sure about that....I would say yes, but not sure?? But if you have a dig camera that shoots video thats fine..

315 pm game time..But that is right on packers.com

Greenbay has your typical places to eat, chains like olive garden etc...But heard prime quarter is pretty good for steak..