Going to any away games?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the schedule out does anyone have any plans to attend any of the away games? I am thinking of going to the Jets and Vikings game.

Any of you guys making your plans for any away games?

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Ahh. Probably the Week 1. Against the Eagles.

Wish the Pack would come to Cleveland or Bangles. Alittle bit closer.

Last Packers game i went to was in cleveland. This past season. That game was awesome.

*Edit* I might go to Detroit game. in Detroit.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the Packer Nation there is no such thing as an Away Game. They are all Home Games at different locations. hehe.

Some of our group will probably go to the Atlanta Game. My trip to Lambeau this year will probably be the Fins game.

PApackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh. Probably the Week 1. Against the Eagles.

Wish the Pack would come to Cleveland or Bangles. Alittle bit closer.

Last Packers game i went to was in cleveland. This past season. That game was awesome.

*Edit* I might go to Detroit game. in Detroit.

yep, thats where ill be, in philly. Went to Pittsburg last year...pissed me off we lost at the end their. But i really dont like eagles fan so i def cant wait to go to the season opener in philly!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Vs Jets baby!!! Oct 31, the calender is marked. Just waiting for ticketmaster to start selling tickets. I cant wait. This will be my first game since they played and beat the Giants (the game Favre laid down for Strahan). Im pumped already!

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack Vs Jets and Pack Vs Vikes are the best two away games and will prob. cost a petty penny...

Im heading to Philly though for the SEASON OPENER which has to be up there as one of the best match ups of the season. Phillys got a good young team and I think Kolb could be a big surprse this year. That said...... I HATE EAGLE FANS and hope to see you ALL there to rock the G FORCE in Philly!

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well by Bday is on Oct. 31st so it looks like im going to the jets game. I live in South Carolina so I will prob also try to make my way over to ATL and watch the falcons get put in their place :).

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get tickets to the Washington game. The Hokies play at home the day before so it should be a good weekend of football

Members online

Latest posts