Goin to PHILLY!!

blatz2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey!! (not to sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, but,,,)
Going to philly for the 1st Packer Game! Looking for a tail gate or some people to hang out and party with!!! We hear it can be rough out there, but we are ready!!! (We think) Anyone going or know of anything?

See you at the game!

blatz2:big_boss:

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok... so I guess Ill just go ahead and hate you now... LOL!! j/k.

Ahhh.. Im stuck down here in the swamps of southern Mississippi and wishing The Pack were playing The Aints this year. I went to the pre-season game last year up in Nashville, but they arent coming anywhere near me this year.

Have fun!!! :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Cool.

Watch your back after we spank em. Philly fans...ugh. But, since your not a cowboy fan you should be ok.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard the new stadium isnt as bad as the vet. Place was awful, I used to watch eagles games there back in the late 90s, terrible teams they put on the field.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i will pray for your safety.
i had the choice of philly and dc, and i chose to get tickets to the dc game. eagles fans are THE WORST. hope you like beer all over your clothing.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring a stun gun and handcuffs.
Their fans are the biggest ******** of all.
Might wanna slip a security guy some $ before the game to keep an eye out behind you.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i will pray for your safety.
i had the choice of philly and dc, and i chose to get tickets to the dc game. eagles fans are THE WORST. hope you like beer all over your clothing.

Bring a stun gun and handcuffs.
Their fans are the biggest ******** of all.
Might wanna slip a security guy some $ before the game to keep an eye out behind you.
I'd like to read some stories/examples of how bad Eagles fans can be.
Anyone have anything to share either personal or second hand info?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

When I went to games there was a guy that sat by us a couple times that brought marbles to throw at the eagles while he told them how much they sucked, and he was an eagles fan.

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you going in numbers? I was there a few years ago. Nose bleed seats. Even with security close by the drunks started the name calling. "Go home B***H!!!" and so on. Not bad in the parking lot or in stadium before going to seats, but gets worse as you get to seats. GF in full dress. Me with a hat. The row ahead of us had 4 or so Packer fans. They were in normal clothes, keeping their mouth shut.

Oh, and GB was behind at the end trying to run down the field to score and win or tie (don't remember) and then saw the "classic Favre". I need not say any more.:banging:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool.

Watch your back after we spank em. Philly fans...ugh. But, since your not a cowboy fan you should be ok.

Living in the Dallas area (metroplex), I really enjoyed watching the guys coming to work the next morning after the Packers kick the Cowboys *** last year. Was going to wear my Hawk jersey that next day but decided not to shove it in their faces. They already felt bad enough. :haha: The last time I dealt with any philly fans was at a bar down here when the 4th and 26 happened. They went from getting ready to walk out of the bar with their heads hung low, and tears coming down their cheeks.......to the biggest ****ing ******** on the planet. I can only imagine what it would be like going to a stadium with 70,000 of them in one place.

Just be careful and have fun.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout this:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yep. That huge stain is from those adorable Eagles ladies.
Now, imagine what the gents do...

Latest posts