Goin' to Lambeau

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey since everyone has been really helpful, i was wondering, does anyone know the information on outside club seating and inside club seating? I have been looking and see the seating chart but dont know what the actual seating looks like. Is it covered? Are they bench seats as well? Anybody have a real time picture of these seats? Any info would be appreciated ty.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One final note. The seats are aluminum. In Dec= cold rear. Bring a seat cushion or rent one of the one they have there.

Oh I'll definitely do that. Thanks.

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet. The night before the game you MUST go to Fuzzys Shenanigans on Mason street. Fuzzy Thruston owns the place, he will surely be there as will any other past packers as they always stop in and say "hi"

Cool. I googled directions and its pretty easy to get to from Lambeau.

johnny_blood said:
You can get very good midwestern thin crust pizza at Frank and Pat's (google location) or Jake's (Main street). The former is really ******* thin.

You can get good and authentic Mexican fast food at Taco Burrito Mexico (love that name). It has a few locations.

Mmmmm sounds good. So much food, so little time.

You also might want to have dinner the night before at PrimeQuarter's. Great "cook your own" steaks. (and a certain QB's wife tends to show up with out of town guests) ;-)
I went to their site. 22-23 oz t bones. I'm there! :beer:

buy some brats, octoberfest beer (made by a wisconsin brewery), and some potatoe salad. for desert, a door county cherry pie.

I'll definitely have a few beers and brats.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey since everyone has been really helpful, i was wondering, does anyone know the information on outside club seating and inside club seating? I have been looking and see the seating chart but dont know what the actual seating looks like. Is it covered? Are they bench seats as well? Anybody have a real time picture of these seats? Any info would be appreciated ty.

They're actual seats, padded and with backs, armrests and cupholders.

Go to www.packerfantours.com and you should be able to see actual pictures of the club seats.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gattocheese said:

They're actual seats, padded and with backs, armrests and cupholders.

Go to www.packerfantours.com and you should be able to see actual pictures of the club seats.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a couple miles north, Cheesy.

You also might want to have dinner the night before at PrimeQuarter's. Great "cook your own" steaks. (and a certain QB's wife tends to show up with out of town guests) ;-)
Yup! Trippster took me there, GREAT food! And my steak was cooked PERFECT! (I did it myself of course!) The atmosphere there is great too!
I think the night Trippster took me there Larry McCarren was there eatting. (No, i didn't bother him for an autograph!)

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

And my steak was cooked PERFECT! (I did it myself of course!)
So how does that work? Is it like on Seinfeld when Kramer wanted to start a restaurant where you can make your own pizza? LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
trippster said:

And my steak was cooked PERFECT! (I did it myself of course!)
So how does that work? Is it like on Seinfeld when Kramer wanted to start a restaurant where you can make your own pizza? LOL
LOL! No....it's kind of neat. They have i believe two huge wood grilling areas set up, and you pick your steak and go up to the grill and just do it. They have "texas toast" with melted butter at the grill too. So you can soak butter on the bread and toast it at the same time.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The outdoor club seats are obviously not cushioned or padded, but are real seats with backs and armrests. They also have areas where you can go inside and stand behind large glass windows to watch if the weather is inclement.

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im heading for my first game on december 9. Landing in Chicago on the 8th, renting a car and driving in the evening. If anyone needs a lift, drop me a line :) Hopefully the rental has GPS, but I could use all the help I can get finding my way.

I can highly recommend the packerfantour. Was simply not possible to find a room anywhere.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im heading for my first game on december 9. Landing in Chicago on the 8th, renting a car and driving in the evening. If anyone needs a lift, drop me a line :) Hopefully the rental has GPS, but I could use all the help I can get finding my way.

I can highly recommend the packerfantour. Was simply not possible to find a room anywhere.

I hope your first trip to "Mecca" is a great one. From Chicago (O'Hare Airport) to Green Bay is all expressway so you should have no difficulties getting there. Just keep heading north.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Core don't worry. That's the great thing about little ole GB. The first time I was there I found evrything I needed in 5 minutes. After that for the next few years I can still always clearly remember where everything is cause it seems more like a town to me.
MFF, I always enjoy the Stadium View Sports Bar on the eve of the game as you'll see most people dresses up in Packer gear or even Lions. That's why GB is the greatest city because in there you'll see fans from both teams getting along and visiting, having a blast. I'm not to sure how many other cities you'll find that in

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing how i am from a small town myself, i have a stupid question. Are there cabs i can take to these restaurants and to lambeau? What about a really nice hotel ?

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing how i am from a small town myself, i have a stupid question. Are there cabs i can take to these restaurants and to lambeau? What about a really nice hotel ?

There are cabs but it's so easy getting around you can easily drive yourself. Last game I got to the motel (5 miles away) in about 10 minutes.
Main thing with motels is get them early. As in when the schedule comes out

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Packer fan tour/Brett Favre Steak House taligate party? Its $25 and you get all the brats/beer, and other food/ drinks you want. Is it worth it? Sure seems like it would be.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since your from the Midwest I'm assuming anthing with unlimmited Beer and Brats can'y be overpriced. LOL
All I say is if your going to go, go all the way. Don't let money shortend your enjoyment

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Packer fan tour/Brett Favre Steak House taligate party? Its $25 and you get all the brats/beer, and other food/ drinks you want. Is it worth it? Sure seems like it would be.

I always attend this party when I go and it's worth it. Get there early and stay until the end and you more than get your money's worth.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

I always attend this party when I go and it's worth it. Get there early and stay until the end and you more than get your money's worth.

the tail gate party is WELL worth it...do not miss it!

I ordered my tailgate ticket today. 8) If anyone is interested, heres where you go:

http://eventusa.com/packers/Green_Bay_Packers_Tailgate.html

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say you HAVE to check out Brett Favre's Steakhouse. The food is good, and there's lots of Brett's stuff there to look at. But of course it IS pricey. But it's only a few blocks from Lambeau Field too.

ya definatly there and curlys pub in the stadium and remember to check out the pro-shop

Members online

No members online now.