1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Cheesehog, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got to see my Packers win a SuperBowl. Now I need my Sox to win a World Series!

[​IMG]

I was only 1 year old when they last went. I miss old Comiskey Park, spent many a game there with my father who passed away many years ago. We would bring in a big greasy grocery bag of popped corn, a large metal thermos of hot dogs,buns, a fork and knife to cut the old fashioned "linked" dogs apart. You could call the Ball Park and get front row box seats! Boy have times changed. :( They had signs on the roof where great players such as Ruth had hit them out of the park. An awesome sight! Feild of Dreams! "Shoeless" Joe Jackson's Spirit will be watching!

Hooray for the Pale Hose! Go Go Sox! South Side Hitmen. Real Men wear Black! Win or Die Trying! :jumpsmile: :joy: :jumpsmile: :joy: :jumpsmile: :joy:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    When will the poor little Cubbies finally get in a world series?

3. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You shoudn't ask a south side Sox Fan :rubeyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :chug:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    well anyway good luck to the sox. what a heartbreaker last night for houston. did ya see it?

5. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    When they stop jamming 3 million fans a year into Wrigley to see loosing baseball. The Tribune Co. has absolutely no reason to pay the money needed to field a winning team. Wrigley Field is great but I have seen it in person hundreds of times and have yet to see one Cubs team go to the World Series.

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Go H-TOWN!

7. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    You don't get it do you? Houston is the Cubs competition, not the White Sox. When the Sox win it all this week it will leave the Cubs all alone as the only team to have not won a Series in over 80 years. Put on you gap shirt and your little sissy boy shorts and fork over that money again next year. Oh and don't forget to wave to the camera while you chat on your cell phone.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I believe the White Sox will sweep.

9. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Right on Phil! "cubbies", I hate that word. Like Sox fans would call their team "soxxies".Those fluorescent baseball cap wearing bleacher bum yuppies who have never been south of The Art Institute and didn't know Harry was Falstaff man on the south side first and have no clue what a scorecard is for, will be rearing their green heads. They can stay North, Besides theres no where to park the BMW. The only thing the Cubs will be famous for is throwing back home run balls and the "Shawon-o-meter". Sheeesh!
    Sox Win 1st game! You can put it on the board......YEEESSSS!!!!

10. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    You mean they play baseball at Wrigley? I went to the games when people showed up for baseball. Now it is just a lot of frat boys and yuppies all waiting for the 9th inning so they can flow out into the neighborhood (by the way it is Lakeview, NOT Wrigleyville!) for a little man sex at the Cubby Bear Lounge
    [​IMG]
    There's no crying. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!