Go Vikes!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to hate the Giants. Why? Give me a good reason why not.

I hate Eli Manning. The guy's a punk. And I hate the media's obsession with New York. They're frauds, and this game has proven it.

There's 5 minutes left in the Vikings/Giants game and Eli Manning so far has thrown 4 INTs, and 3 of them have been returned for TDs.

Go Vikes!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ditto. I think the Giants are incredibly overrated, and Eli doesn't have it. When they won those 6 games in a row, they barely beat below avreage teams. I wouldn't be surprised with another collapse.

More power to the NFC North!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And just a few weeks ago many of the so-called experts were putting the Giants ahead of the Packers in their power polls, after they had run off a few wins in a row against cupcake opponents. Now their true colors are showing.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap! The announcers just said that the Vikings are only one game behind in the race for the second wild card spot. And they can further help their cause by beating Detroit in Minnesota next week.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
And just a few weeks ago many of the so-called experts were putting the Giants ahead of the Packers in their power polls, after they had run off a few wins in a row against cupcake opponents. Now their true colors are showing.

Those "experts" need to be exposed as the frauds they are. Any names?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I had to go back five weeks, a little farther than I thought, to catch Sports Illustrated's Dr. Z in the act. Keep in mind, this is after the Packers had already killed the Giants in the Meadowlands:

New York Giants (5-2)
Here's what I heard. The sack pack has a pool going. Everyone puts in cash and the top sacker collects. Buddy Ryan, when he was the Jets' defensive line coach a long time ago, had a thing like that going with his guys, and the AFL made him stop. "Absolutely no bounty arrangements," was the league's edict. Wonder if that rule still applies.

Green Bay Packers (5-1)
I can hear the angry cries now. "Homer! New York homer!" I'm very sorry, but I just think the Giants deserve it. And if I were you guys I wouldn't complain. I mean how many times do you get a raise, especially this high up on the tree, after a bye week?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Holy crap! The announcers just said that the Vikings are only one game behind in the race for the second wild card spot. And they can further help their cause by beating Detroit in Minnesota next week.
Thats ok......they have PLENTY of time to do their yearly choke job, and end up with the playoff watchers.
So they had a good game today. ANY team can have an occasional win.
LET them get into the playoffs. Wouldn't it be extra special sending "Big mouth" Sharper home with a "L" one more time this year? After all, If they did make it, they would have to play us HERE. Fat chance of them pulling out a "W" THIS go around!!!They got lucky once.....it won't happen again!

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Greg C. said:

I had to go back five weeks, a little farther than I thought, to catch Sports Illustrated's Dr. Z in the act. Keep in mind, this is after the Packers had already killed the Giants in the Meadowlands:

New York Giants (5-2)
Here's what I heard. The sack pack has a pool going. Everyone puts in cash and the top sacker collects. Buddy Ryan, when he was the Jets' defensive line coach a long time ago, had a thing like that going with his guys, and the AFL made him stop. "Absolutely no bounty arrangements," was the league's edict. Wonder if that rule still applies.

Green Bay Packers (5-1)
I can hear the angry cries now. "Homer! New York homer!" I'm very sorry, but I just think the Giants deserve it. And if I were you guys I wouldn't complain. I mean how many times do you get a raise, especially this high up on the tree, after a bye week?

SI sucks. It's a rag, and a bad one at that.
Remember, these were the *** clowns who predicted the Saints to win the Super Bowl and the Packers to be 6-10 this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of so called "experts" picked the Saints to do alot better then us.
It just shows that it's ALL just guessing.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, in last years Street & Smith Pro Football Preview, they predicted the Broncos over the Panthers in the Super Bowl, but neither team ended up even making the playoffs. The title "expert" is thrown around way too much these days.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, in last years Street & Smith Pro Football Preview, they predicted the Broncos over the Panthers in the Super Bowl, but neither team ended up even making the playoffs. The title "expert" is thrown around way too much these days.
Like i always say........these guys all throw out their predictions, and if they get it wrong, they slink away and ignore it. But if they get lucky and get it RIGHT, well, they let the whole world know!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Tarvaris Jackson is not the worst qb in the NFL. I would have to give it to the highly overrated Eli Manning.

San Diego fans are counting their blessings that he did not want to play there.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning has to be rated a disappointment now. I have watched him a few games each year and I just don't see any great promise there.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
Manning has to be rated a disappointment now. I have watched him a few games each year and I just don't see any great promise there.

I think the biggest part of Eli game is he can't handle the pressure in the pocket.. if the Oline keeps him clean.. he makes good reads and is a decent QB.. but with any pressure at all... he starts to bail out of the play and throws of the back of his feet.. he doesn't have the arm strength for that.

To me... Peyton and Eli are alot alike... If Peyton gets pressure especially up the middle.. his mechanics fall apart. He has a little more arm strength and gets away with it a little more. The next couple of years for Peyton will prove it out as weapons and oline start to decline.. it is happening already.. but a few more Olineman will retire or move on and Peyton's game will fall down to earth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts