1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Go Pack!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vader666, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Vader666

Vader666 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am Tim from Columbus, Ohio. I am currently attending Columbus State Community College. My favorite players would be A.J. Hawk and Clay Matthews. Currently writing a paper on the Green Bay Packers fan base community.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Welcome to The Family, Vader666! Love the name :) Good luck on your paper and I look forward to reading your posts!

3. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Welcome! And what better way to get a start on knowing the community than interacting with it?

Hope you enjoy your time here. You'll find a lot of folks who enjoy talking football, especially Packer football.

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome Vader! Awesome topic for a paper! You should post it once you've finished it!:)

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Welcome!!!

Hope you find help for your paper here!

6. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome to the forum Vader666. You may be able to find a fan or two here on the site, but none of us is particularly opinionated when it comes to the Packers so feel free to use the forum as an objective reference to which you may cite for your paper.