Go! Pack! Go!

94Maniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yo, whassup. My real name is Robert Beaudoin. Otherwise known at Brewers games and Bucks games as "The Maniac # 94". I also love the Packers and Badgers. So, I'm a true Wisconsin sports fan with an attitude. I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers turn things around after the past couple of games and head on to the playoffs. Go! Pack! Go!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
32 views and no posts?? wth??? Your rooting for the Pack so come on!!!
Maybe they are posting in another thread???

I too am looking to turn things around, starting with tonights game!!!! woot woot!!!!

Reaction score
Yo, whassup. My real name is Robert Beaudoin. Otherwise known at Brewers games and Bucks games as "The Maniac # 94". I also love the Packers and Badgers. So, I'm a true Wisconsin sports fan with an attitude. I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers turn things around after the past couple of games and head on to the playoffs. Go! Pack! Go!

Its nice to have another true Wisconsin fan on the forums. I am a Wisconsin fan also. I love all the teams in wisconsin but afraid to say my passion for all the teams aren't the same. Packers are my number one team, Brewers second, Badgers third, and bucks last simply because i'm not a huge basketball fan but i will watch them once and a while

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you the guy that does something odd with arms when the brewers get announced?

Members online

Latest posts