GO PACK GO

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have ever been privalaged enough to set your gludious maximus on the hollowed aluminum seats of Lambeau field you know that one cheer rings out supreme over all others. GO PACK GO...GO PACK GO...no matter where you are sitting or standing or getting food you can hear it ring out and the sound waves reverberate down your body. GO PACK GO...GO PACK GO... well now that I have been there(Packers vs. Carolina this year) I must hear this again, and feel the energy of that again...so though its no where near the same thing I am going to start it here.

GO PACK GO!!!
GO PACK GO!!!
GO PACK GO!!!

OP
OP
P

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah when I was there in November(?) they started one right outside of the bathroom after the game and I swear you could hear it all over the state...it almost made my ears bleed...it was awesome. I actually do it in my apartment when I am alone...it drives my neighbors(non-packer fans) nuts.

GO PACK GO!!!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly I have only ever heard it on T.V. and in my basement while I'm watching the game and yell it out. I will hear it at Lambeau someday though. That's a promise.(to myself)

GO PACK GO !!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts