1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

GO PACK GO

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerfan22, Jan 16, 2008.

1. packerfan22

packerfan22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have ever been privalaged enough to set your gludious maximus on the hollowed aluminum seats of Lambeau field you know that one cheer rings out supreme over all others. GO PACK GO...GO PACK GO...no matter where you are sitting or standing or getting food you can hear it ring out and the sound waves reverberate down your body. GO PACK GO...GO PACK GO... well now that I have been there(Packers vs. Carolina this year) I must hear this again, and feel the energy of that again...so though its no where near the same thing I am going to start it here.

GO PACK GO!!!
    GO PACK GO!!!
    GO PACK GO!!!

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I heard it alot when i was there last Saturday! :wink:
    GO PACK GO!!!

3. packerfan22

packerfan22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah when I was there in November(?) they started one right outside of the bathroom after the game and I swear you could hear it all over the state...it almost made my ears bleed...it was awesome. I actually do it in my apartment when I am alone...it drives my neighbors(non-packer fans) nuts.

GO PACK GO!!!

4. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sadly I have only ever heard it on T.V. and in my basement while I'm watching the game and yell it out. I will hear it at Lambeau someday though. That's a promise.(to myself)

GO PACK GO !!!!!!!