Go Pack Go Ringtone?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I know I can't be the only one on here to want this (or already have one), so can anyone recommend the best place to go for a Go Pack Go ring tone? There are quite a few options out there. I NEED this (and not just to annoy my Steelers fan co-workers :D)! I'm so stoked for this season, I can't stand it!

Thanks!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
That's the one thing I hate about Verizon; the way they lock the phones down. The site won't allow a download to my phone because Verizon is my carrier.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i went to download it, punched in the wrong number and it turned out to be a verizon number i accidentally put in....changed the number and it downloaded fine LOL

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I might as well jump in on this!! ME TOO PRETTY PLEASE!!!

I have verizon and I save it to my computer and then send it via text or email to my phone. I hope I can do this! :)

** I think I can snag it from someones profile!! hehehee

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL Poppa!!

I DID IT!! I got it on my verizon phone...I copied the embedded thingy...copied/pasted to my email..opened the email on my
phone downloaded it..now to wait for the phone to ring

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Send me one please
Just go to the profile page of someone who asked for it before and copy the link into a new browser tab. I'm not sure who all got it but look back a bit in this thread and figure it out.
(durn children these days, gotta do everything for them. What's this world coming to?)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. I'm sounding dumb here but what is a brower tab?
If you are using IE8 or Mozilla look up near the top left corner for the word File. Click on it and the top option should be New Tab. This is as good as opening another copy of the program and makes it really quick switching between websites. I use it for when one is loading slow, I'll go to the other that I haven't read it. Otherwise, right click on the weblink and Open in New tab should be an option. If you have the third button on your mouse, click the link with the center button / wheel and it should open a new tab immediately unless you changed the settings.

Members online