Go pack go from Denmark (The country, not the town in Wiscon

goingdeep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohoy packerfans!

My name is Bo and I'm a heavy dose of cheesehead from Denmark. I've been a packer fan for many years now, and this season I finally had the chance to go to the sacred ground of Lambeau Field. Luckily for me it was against Chicago :D What a game. Donald Lee made a Lambeau Leap right in front of my seat just a couple of rows down. Awesome!

I got possessed by the Packers demon when I saw one of Brett Favre's rocketballs on a weekly NFL GameDay show that is shown on danish television, (How cool is that guy's voice ?) , and I was sold. After that I began to find out what Green Bay Packers was other than Brett Favre, and I'm happy that's it's so much more. Owned by the fans and completely sold out to every game.

I'm here to hopefully get to know other Pack fans and talk about what's going to happen in the way too long offseason.

Cheers

Bo

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bo-Welcome to pf.com. Glad you had a good time at Lambeau Field. It is great to have Packer fans living in other countries.
regards,

PWT36-(Phil)-Green Bay born and Green Bay raised -long, long time Packer fan, now located in DePere, Wi, which is 5 miles south of Lambeau Field.

Members online

Latest posts