Go out an buy a Taylor jersey for a good cause...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
A very classy move by the Skins and the NFL for allowing it... I think I may just buy one for the little girl.

http://store.redskins.com/showitems.asp?deptcode1=624

Profits from the sale of No. 21 jerseys and other Sean Taylor items at official Washington Redskins stores will go to the trust fund established for his 1-year-old daughter, Jackie.

Taylor, a 24-year-old safety, was shot at his Florida home last week and died the next day.

The Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund was set up to provide for Jackie's education and health care; she will receive any remaining money in three stages after she turns 25.

Redskins owner Dan Snyder guaranteed an initial contribution of $500,000, plus the retail profit donations announced Wednesday.

Contributions to the fund can be mailed to the Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund, c/o The Washington Redskins, 21300 Redskins Park Drive, Ashburn, Va., 20147.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My heart goes out to his little girl now without a Daddy. Taylor knew the guy that shot him, thats what happens IMO when you hang with the wrong crowd of people, who knows what went down before Taylor was shot. Yes, noone should take a life no matter what, there are other ways to handle frustration thats for sure. When our kids are young we have to watch who are kids are associating with and keep our eyes open at all times. When kids are young we can prevent them from hanging out with "bad" people. You set an example at a young age and hopefully they listen to you and they grow up to be great Americans citizens. I know as parents we only do our best.

Its always sad to see someones life end no matter what. My prayers do go out to Taylors family and friends.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Redskins have handled this tragedy with 100% class. My heart goes out to his family and especially his little girl. It makes me appreciate the time I get to spend with my 7 year old daughter and 4 year old son everyday.

Members online

Latest posts