Go Lions!

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
27-14 Lions! They have a shot.

I was saying a week ago that if anyone can upset the Cows, it's the Lions. The Lions are the most unpredictable team in the NFL.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urgh! It all came down to a missed FG by the Lions. Man, that would have been nice if the Lions won this one.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another officiating nightmare that went Dallass's way. What's up with the officials this year? If I didn't know better I would swear they are playing favorites.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was really great strategy by the Lions to allow ten yard completions along the sidelines on the final drive. It was also very clever of them to fail to cover Jason Whitten in the end zone on the game-winning TD.

I didn't get my hopes up too high, so I'm not heartbroken.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the 2nd week in a row that Dallass gave up over 100 yds on the ground. Counting of course the runs by Rogers. I predict Dallass will lose 2 more games.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I thought it was really great strategy by the Lions to allow ten yard completions along the sidelines on the final drive. It was also very clever of them to fail to cover Jason Whitten in the end zone on the game-winning TD.

I didn't get my hopes up too high, so I'm not heartbroken.
Naw........I'm not surprised/heartbroken either. I figured the Lions would find a way to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Hanson of the Lions was the Cowboys best player today. Missing a 35-yarder in a dome? C'mon man....I hate the Lions.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Hanson has been our best player for years. That being said, his tired *** needs to retire. he just doesn't have it anymore.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Hanson has been our best player for years. That being said, his tired *** needs to retire. he just doesn't have it anymore.

Sorry amigo. That should have been your game. it was a shame to see you guys lose. you had it wrapped up and let it go away. :(
You had them with no time outs deep in their own territory. One sack would have ended the game.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

Sorry amigo. That should have been your game. it was a shame to see you guys lose. you had it wrapped up and let it go away. :(
You had them with no time outs deep in their own territory. One sack would have ended the game.

How about Paris Lenon not being able to pick up Romo's fumble? Just a lot of weird things went the Cowgirls way at the end of the game to seal the Lion's fate.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Dalass..... A popular shirt to wear right now down there is the
"I'm a Romosexual" T-shirt (probably comes in pink) :rotflmao: I don't see how any straight male fan could wear something like that.(It's a Man law thing)

Dalass fans are funny.(not in a humorous way)

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never rely on the Lions to do your dirty work eh?

I guess we'll have to spank the Cowboys ourselves next time we meet.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never rely on the Lions to do your dirty work eh?

I guess we'll have to spank the Cowboys ourselves next time we meet.

Well, it wasn't really our dirty work. I just hate the Cows and any team playing them is my second favorite team.

Members online

Latest posts