1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

GO IRISH!!!

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Anubis, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Any Irish fans on here?

I just managed to find the time to watch the Notre Dame/UCLA game last night. WHAT A FINISH!!! One of the most exciting games I watched all season.

GO IRISH!!!

Robert C. Hedley

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not the biggest college football fan around, but I always make sure to find out how Notre Dame and Texas A&M do each weekend.

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    My daughter is a senior this year at ND. She is pretty good friends with Brady Quinn, Jeff Samardja, Victor Abiamiri, Tommy Z. and a few others.

The senior class is very tight and a great group of kids. My 20 year old niece (who is a huge ND and Brady Quinn fan passed away tragically, recently) and somebody told a couple of the guys. Brady and Victor both sent an email of condolence to my sister and her family. Brady's was read at the funeral. Neither of these kids knew my niece or any of her family. They just knew from my daughter that the family was really hurting. The maturity of these 21 year old "kids" is unbelievable. I won't divulge what they wrote but it wasn't just your typical "sorry about your loss" note.

So when anything about the draft or college football is brought up you now know why there will be such a heavy Notre Dame slant to it.

4. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have nothing against the players at ND, but I just really hate that university.

5. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    BOOOO IRISH!!!!

My teams are the Wisconsin Badgers and Florida State Seminoles.

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Notre Dame is for poor people

Brady Quinn? More like Brady...Loser (I'll have to edit this later, that sucked)

8. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I sort of not really kind of like the Irish but when they were good but not always suppose to win when they were like 7-5 or 8-4. Not 10-2 and they get all the media.

9. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yah i always look out for ND's results, my cousin Eimear taught there.

10. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    11:45 to go in the 4th quarter.
    ND 14
    LSU 34

Maybe ND should take Army, Navy, Air Force and the Merchant Marines of off their schedule.

11. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Overrated.