Gloom, Despair, and Agony on the Pack!!!

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Question: I normally don't bother with the Whine Box, though I did for a while yesterday. I'm assuming it's okay to call the idiots idiots, right? Or is that too inflammatory? I'd never want to be accused of being inflammatory, you know.
It's like this, idiots are idiots. Even if you call them that they would not even understand, so you are wasting you time doing it. They think they are always correct in everything they say. Or to put it another way, assume you are in a bar and the person you want to call an idiot is 6 inches taller than you, drunk and has a chip on his shoulder. Call him an idiot and he's likely to go off on you. Now, is that worth it? It's just not worth your time or trouble.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
assume you are in a bar and the person you want to call an idiot is 6 inches taller than you, drunk and has a chip on his shoulder. Call him an idiot and he's likely to go off on you. Now, is that worth it? It's just not worth your time or trouble.
Depends on how much of an idiot *you* are.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's like this, idiots are idiots. Even if you call them that they would not even understand, so you are wasting you time doing it. They think they are always correct in everything they say. Or to put it another way, assume you are in a bar and the person you want to call an idiot is 6 inches taller than you, drunk and has a chip on his shoulder. Call him an idiot and he's likely to go off on you. Now, is that worth it? It's just not worth your time or trouble.

I don't go to bars, so that's not an issue for me. But sometimes calling an idiot for what they are just feels like the right thing to do.:devilish:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Question: I normally don't bother with the Whine Box, though I did for a while yesterday. I'm assuming it's okay to call the idiots idiots, right? Or is that too inflammatory? I'd never want to be accused of being inflammatory, you know.

I been told I lick AP's nutts

Been told I am MM and TT's lover

If "those" guys didnt' get a warning, I am sure calling them an idiot won't get you a warning either lol

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I been told I lick AP's nutts

Been told I am MM and TT's lover

If "those" guys didn't get a warning, I am sure calling them an idiot won't get you a warning either lol
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts