Gloom, Despair, and Agony on the Pack!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Like omg!!! We are 11-5 with the #3 seed :( We suck so hard. No way do we EVER win any playoff games!!! I have no faith in my team due to me being a serious bandwagoner!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, I have noticed alot of we can't win on this forum. makes me wonder why people even bother. I believe until the last second of the last game. What's the point otherwise.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Oh WOE Is WE! We has no chance!!! All of our new forum members will leave!!! After they finish talking about how much we suck of course

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sux that worthy got hurt, looking forward to getting woodson n Cobb back

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Yeah, I have noticed alot of we can't win on this forum. makes me wonder why people even bother. I believe until the last second of the last game. What's the point otherwise.

So you are saying that you stop believing for that last second of the last game???

You are such a bandwagon fan...

J/k

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I have more agony than gloom or despair, 16 weeks and a player lets his B***s get the best of him, yes all day the tackling sucked but does the word PRO come into play...coaches coach it but players should walk it, no reason for this s**t......

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I was skeptical during games but this forum makes me glad I watch these games at home; too many negative vibes. Won't even talk about the "chatter box" or whatever it's called. All I can say is why you hanging around? Pick a different team already!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I was skeptical during games but this forum makes me glad I watch these games at home; too many negative vibes. Won't even talk about the "chatter box" or whatever it's called. All I can say is why you hanging around? Pick a different team already!

I been telling them for WEEKS that it was to negative..Even call them negative nancys

The blast every single play in the 1st 5 mins of the game..Even go as far as declaring game over

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I been telling them for WEEKS that it was to negative..Even call them negative nancys

The blast every single play in the 1st 5 mins of the game..Even go as far as declaring game over

yeah, I popped in there today for a while. Wow- the chat box is quite an experience. I won't be returning there again during games any time soon.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
If only we could contain them somehow to keep them from poisoning the rest of the forum... oh well, don't feed the trolls. Some might just be drunk
I don't even remember that avatar. Unless it was Jennifer Love Hewitt.
That woman... I tried to use words, but a good "grunt" says it all

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I can't even get away from that in my own house. First series my Dad tells me the game is over..ALL game he sits there and says they're going to lose. I had to leave.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I can't even get away from that in my own house. First series my Dad tells me the game is over..ALL game he sits there and says they're going to lose. I had to leave.
My dad is the same way and it is annoying.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Reticence patient makes comments like "Wow I can't believe how bad they are!" or "Did you see that? He missed that tackle!" or "Who's the quarterback?" or "Is he a rookie?" I have to explain the whole game, whose fault the play was, and that Brett Favre retired from the Packers years ago on a weekly basis. then I hear about every bad/great play for the rest of the night until he finally goes to sleep around 3 am.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Question: I normally don't bother with the Whine Box, though I did for a while yesterday. I'm assuming it's okay to call the idiots idiots, right? Or is that too inflammatory? I'd never want to be accused of being inflammatory, you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts