Glad to be here- from Missouri (boo Chiefs...)

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I want to say that it is a true pleasure to be here. I got word of this site from a friend of mine, a friend from The Frozen Tundra.org site. I hope the chat on Packer football is as enticing as the other site is.

I have lived in this corner of Missouri my whole 43 years, and I have been a Packers fan since the dawning of Brett Favre (1996) I used to bowl in a bowling league in Joplin, MO, serving as secretary for three years. I have a high game of 287, and a high series (3 games) of 709. I have been out of school for 26 years, graduating from Carthage High School in 1979. I work in the frozen food section of our local Wal-Mart (isn't it ironic that the only people that are able to work in the cold are Packer fans?) I am recently divorced, since January 2005, and look for some nice Packer faithful to share my time with (a nice Packer lady would be ultimate...) 8) I am very easy to get along with, and look forward to sharing Packer lore with the best fans in all of sports!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Coz. If you like talking Packers you will like it here. Good knowledgeable posters and we shoot flamers and trolls. It is always nice to see national support for the Pack.
:welcome:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome PackerCoz, I'm in your neck of the woods - Omaha, NE. Glad to have you on the site!

OP
OP
P

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I hope to spend a lot of time here, enjoying the many views of God's favorite team (No not the Cowboys or Chiefs). I look forward to the future here and will bleed as much green & gold as possible... :mrgreen:

I will get ahold of indyprez to get my avatar that I have over on www.thefrozentundra.org placed here by my name.

Again, many thanx... :wink:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer coz- Welcome to the best Packer forum around. I am located in heart of Packer land in De Pere, Wi. 5 miles from Lambeau. If you have any questions about the Packers etc, I and the other Packers fans on packerform will try to answer them. I try to keep the Packer forum advised about everything going on at Lambeau Field, as quickly as, I find out about it. I will attend as many training camp sessions as I can, and report on them on this forum. I spent four pleasant month at beautiful Fort Leonardwood, Mo. HA! Ha! But that was many years ago, as I said, I am a very long time Packer Fan. I have seen a Packer team coached by every Packer coach in History and had the pleasure to nearly freeze to death at the Ice Bowl (-17 and wind chill factor of -48). Look forward to your postings from the "Show me State".

Members online

Latest posts