Give me just 1 reason to like this team

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is truly painful to watch this pathetic excuse for a defense. I'm sick of the injuries and draft and develop bs. This whole organization is going in the toilet under the current management. One only needs to look as far as Chicago to see what new blood can mean to a team. I want to be positive, I really do. But, there is nothing positive in Green Bay right now.

OP
OP
G

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well then, it's time for a new training staff. We've suffered more than our share of injuries for years.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously seeing posts like this truly shows you how spoiled we have been over the years. You're frustrated. Join the freaking club, but give you a reason? Because they're The Green Bay Packers. That's your reason! That should be everyone's reason why they like this team. The ups and downs that comes with the territory for any team. Thank God we haven't had the poor luck Brown fans had to endure. The season is far from over and-UGH!!!

I can't!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is truly painful to watch this pathetic excuse for a defense. I'm sick of the injuries and draft and develop bs. This whole organization is going in the toilet under the current management. One only needs to look as far as Chicago to see what new blood can mean to a team. I want to be positive, I really do. But, there is nothing positive in Green Bay right now.
I'll give you two reasons.
1) We are not the Cleveland Clowns. The Cubs of football.
2) We are not the Cheatriots. Our losing ways show that we don't cheat like they do to win.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a great QB, an elite WR, seem to have found a RB. Yes we need safeties but I think we have corners we can live with. I think this was a stealth rebuilding year. I’m sick of hearing about injuries (and I have been for over a decade). Much as I am TOTALLY not a MM fan, I don’t see making a change blindly for sake of change. If we have a guy in mind who we think will be a great fit for Rodgers last few years I’m all for a change, but canning MM and putting out a want ad? Hell I’d rather trade Rodgers and build around the next guy

Reaction score
Our Offense for the most part sucks. The drive that put this away was going for it on 4th n inches in our own 45. It was 14-14 in the 3rd quarter. Our D held again they scored just 3! That was 100% lost points by our Offense and that drive changed the entire momentum of this game IMO.
Our Offense scored 17 minus the 3pts they gave away! That’s pathetic with a HOF QB.
At one point with a few minutes in the 4th quarter,this Offense had 42 yards. YES 42 yards total second half and ZERO points!
Last week? We scored 3 offensive points the entire second half! And we’re complaining about the Defense?

We could’ve pinned them deep and played field position. We played like we were losing by 2 scores! This Defense (on the road) held a pretty good QB to 21 points total.
We had better wake up and smell the coffee or we can expect 5+ more years of the same.
It’s time to quit ignoring this Offense. It starts with the O line and it had better start soon. We need a second talented RB, we need minimum another O Guard and O Tackle that can stay upright and manhandle their opponent.
We need another Wideout like Dallas did with Amari Cooper.

Last edited:

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they don't win 4 out of the last 5 games the Packers will have their first back to back losing seasons since the 1990 and 1991 seasons under Lindy Infante and Don Majikowski.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give you two reasons.
1) We are not the Cleveland Clowns. The Cubs of football.
2) We are not the Cheatriots. Our losing ways show that we don't cheat like they do to win.

Then again, we're tied with the Browns, they fired an ineffective HC, they've got a hot-shot QB on a rookie contract and significant other talent.

Also, I seriously doubt that the Pats' violations significantly contributed to their success, just as I firmly believe more Packer fans would put up with some form of cheating if it produced those results. Heck, aren't players of every team coached on how to break the rules without getting caught - so cheating is just a matter of degree.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a great QB, an elite WR, seem to have found a RB. Yes we need safeties but I think we have corners we can live with. I think this was a stealth rebuilding year. I’m sick of hearing about injuries (and I have been for over a decade). Much as I am TOTALLY not a MM fan, I don’t see making a change blindly for sake of change. If we have a guy in mind who we think will be a great fit for Rodgers last few years I’m all for a change, but canning MM and putting out a want ad? Hell I’d rather trade Rodgers and build around the next guy

Didn't see a smilie, so, just in case - because of the rush to extend him, AR isn't reasonably tradeable for 3-4 years.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then again, we're tied with the Browns, they fired an ineffective HC, they've got a hot-shot QB on a rookie contract and significant other talent.

Also, I seriously doubt that the Pats' violations significantly contributed to their success, just as I firmly believe more Packer fans would put up with some form of cheating if it produced those results. Heck, aren't players of every team coached on how to break the rules without getting caught - so cheating is just a matter of degree.
You have convinced me to become a fan of the Browns if they start cheating.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts