Giselle Brady rips Patriots WR's

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
In a way Brady reminds me of Favre.

Good God this is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read

Also I agree Brady should have known better than to throw without realizing the coverage, If you look at that Pass it seems like he THREW it to the Giants instead of the Patriots by mistake, it seemed IMO to be a Pass to the Giants than an Interception.

A linebacker 1 on 1 with a tight end. There is not much to figure out. Tight Ends are supposed to be mismatches against linebackers in coverage.

The Patriots have been relying on their offense all season and they've pretty much always delivered. Anybody who actually thought the Defense would win them any games much less do their part in the Superbowl doesn't know much about football.

The drops were not excessive but they were inopportune. All Welker had to do was make that catch and the Patriots would be SB champions right now. And that ball was where it needed to be so the Safety couldn't make a play on it. It's a simple back shoulder pass that Welker has caught all season.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Patriots have been relying on their offense all season and they've pretty much always delivered. Anybody who actually thought the Defense would win them any games much less do their part in the Superbowl doesn't know much about football.

I guess it was the Patriots offense that limited the Ravens on their running game and forced Flacco to try and beat them through the air, in order to get to the Super Bowl :rolleyes:

Any coach that is grateful to be coaching in this league besides Bellichek would have probably put more FAITH in their defense and trusted them to come up in the big game. Winning a Super Bowl takes 3 parts of the team; offense, and defense, and special teams. All Bellichek did was prove how much faith he really had in his defense to do something that made it to the Super Bowl, just like he proved it in 2009 when he went for it on 4th down against the Colts and gave them the ball in good enough field position to win the game.

Put you obviously are a football genius, so keep telling me.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I guess it was the Patriots offense that limited the Ravens on their running game and forced Flacco to try and beat them through the air, in order to get to the Super Bowl :rolleyes:

Any coach that is grateful to be coaching in this league besides Bellichek would have probably put more FAITH in their defense and trusted them to come up in the big game. Winning a Super Bowl takes 3 parts of the team; offense, and defense, and special teams. All Bellichek did was prove how much faith he really had in his defense to do something that made it to the Super Bowl, just like he proved it in 2009 when he went for it on 4th down against the Colts and gave them the ball in good enough field position to win the game.

Put you obviously are a football genius, so keep telling me.

Are you actually saying that because they forced Flacco to beat them and he didn't means that they could force Eli Manning to do it?

Are you really this retarded.

The Giants were already in field goal range and were running the ball to milk the clock while forcing the Patriots to use all their timeouts. Even if the Patriots defense had gotten a stop and forced a field goal, they would get the ball back with no time left at all to do anything.

By letting the Giants score they'd have one timeout and just under a minute to put a drive together.

I don't know what you don't get about this. They kick a field goal they automatically lose.

They let Bradshaw score, they have a chance. What is so hard to understand about that. You could have the #1 ranked defense it doesn't make a difference. Whether they kick a FG or score a TD you'll still be behind. Allowing the touchdown stopped the clock, saved a timeout and gave them a chance to win the game.

*** you are retarded. Or maybe you have a strong pair of homer goggles on and refuse to give anyone Non-Packer or Drew Brees related any type of credit.

Comparing the 4th down call in the Colts game is a horrendous reach.

Belichick is 3x superbowl winning coach, arguably one of the best in history. What are your credentials?

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good God this is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read

Really?? I never said the two were alike I said "in a way" Brady Reminds me of Farve, what's so dumb about that??

A linebacker 1 on 1 with a tight end. There is not much to figure out. Tight Ends are supposed to be mismatches against linebackers in coverage.
True, but on that particular play it looked to me like Brady was a bit confused coming away from nearly being sacked, it seemed he made a mistake. I could be wrong though, its just the way it was presented on T.V.

Really, you don't think Defense means anything, or are you talking about the Patriots in particular??

The drops were not excessive but they were inopportune. All Welker had to do was make that catch and the Patriots would be SB champions right now. And that ball was where it needed to be so the Safety couldn't make a play on it. It's a simple back shoulder pass that Welker has caught all season.
Yeah but can't you say the same about Gonzales, about anyone on the team, that if they had not done...XYZ...the Pats would be Superbowl Champs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
That Welker drop was not even a great pass by Brady.

Honestly, Tom Brady has the reputation for being so accurate and well deserved. But, I can't remember ever seeing him throw a pass like Manning did to Manningham in the 4th quarter. Most of Brady's receivers are wide open because his O-line gives them time downfield.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Also,
For all the game winning drives in the 4th qtr. in the postseason, Tom Brady in the last 2 minutes has never come back from 4 pts down, NEVER EVER!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts