Giselle Brady rips Patriots WR's

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...and-patriots-receivers-super-bowl-xlvi-020612

Guess Joe Montana Jr's wife wants to pin it all on the WR's Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Forgot about how Brady was over reacting trying to do too much like the first play of the game and the interception oh and how about that defense they bragged about?

Remember, Rodgers had more drops than that in the Super Bowl last year, but he wasn't trying to do too much or try to be the greatest ever, he simply played his best, without constantly thinking in his head "What if I lose, am I going to not be considered the GOAT?"

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
My understanding is some Giants fans were heckling her (there's class..."Oh look, there's Brady's wife, let's yell offensive things at her!"), and she made her remarks not to them, but to some people she was with in the elevator.

She should have known better, but I get it - she was frustrated and in pain, not for herself, but for someone she loves. I said the exact same thing about Rodgers after our game v. the Giants, and a lot of Pats fans agree with what she said last night.

That said: It's got to be tough not to be able to speak your mind, but it goes with the territory.

Where I really did have trouble was with the New York media leaking and mocking her email asking for prayer for her husband. What's wrong with that? And how was it their business?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Remember, Rodgers had more drops than that in the Super Bowl last year, but he wasn't trying to do too much or try to be the greatest ever, he simply played his best, without constantly thinking in his head "What if I lose, am I going to not be considered the GOAT?"

Rodgers also had a defense in that game. Rodgers also had a bigger lead and ton of time despite all the drops to put up points

It was on the WR's. Welker makes that catch 99/100 and the Patriots continue to run the clock. The drops were not a result of a bad throw.

Branch dropped a pass, on two successive drives, Hernandez had a drop.

And that interception was just a great play by the Giants. Gronkowski beats any linebacker for that ball on a healthy ankle.

Alas, she should just keep her mouth shut and know her place. Bringing more unnecessary heat on Brady is not going to help.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Rodgers also had a defense in that game. Rodgers also had a bigger lead and ton of time despite all the drops to put up points

It was on the WR's. Welker makes that catch 99/100 and the Patriots continue to run the clock. The drops were not a result of a bad throw.

Branch dropped a pass, on two successive drives, Hernandez had a drop.

And that interception was just a great play by the Giants. Gronkowski beats any linebacker for that ball on a healthy ankle.

Alas, she should just keep her mouth shut and know her place. Bringing more unnecessary heat on Brady is not going to help.

Just a great play by the Giants? He shouldn't have even made that throw.

No it's not all on the WR's when your defense gives up the go ahead score in the final 2 minutes of regulation. They failed to stop them on the final drive, which is nothing new.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Just a great play by the Giants? He shouldn't have even made that throw.

6'7" Tight End up against a 6'2"-63" linebacker on a jumpball? You wouldn't take that match-up? And even then the interception was made deep in the Giants own territory. Hardly a bad throw or bad decision

No it's not all on the WR's when your defense gives up the go ahead score in the final 2 minutes of regulation. They failed to stop them on the final drive, which is nothing new.

They purposely let him score so the Patriots could get the ball back and Brady would have a chance to win it. Did you even watch the game?

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
6'7" Tight End up against a 6'2"-63" linebacker on a jumpball? You wouldn't take that match-up? And even then the interception was made deep in the Giants own territory. Hardly a bad throw or bad decision

They purposely let him score so the Patriots could get the ball back and Brady would have a chance to win it. Did you even watch the game?

Did you even watch the game? Do you think Brady is really going to score with 58 seconds to go when he hasn't scored on a drive that short the entire game? Get real dude, the Giants were all over him. Bellichek screwed up again, because he knew his defense couldn't get the job done.

And NO I would not take that match up, he was covered. Never under estimate the little guy. He was covered, you don't force that ball to get picked off. it was Manning that threw it, I'm sure you'd be bashing him right now and saying he sucks, but not Brady, he can never do wrong.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am not suprised Giants fans were bugging her. I went near the action on Friday with my sister. Got as close to the stadium as I could. Did not stay long but got the feeling it was the Giants time. There were Pats fans but it was so out numbered by Giants support.

It was a Giants home game. Colts fans were pro Giants.

It was never gonna happen Pats. Sorry. It's like if the Saints host the SB next year.....I almost would feel like the AFC team might as well sit home.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game? Do you think Brady is really going to score with 58 seconds to go when he hasn't scored on a drive that short the entire game? Get real dude, the Giants were all over him. Bellichek screwed up again, because he knew his defense couldn't get the job done.

And NO I would not take that match up, he was covered. Never under estimate the little guy. He was covered, you don't force that ball to get picked off. it was Manning that threw it, I'm sure you'd be bashing him right now and saying he sucks, but not Brady, he can never do wrong.

lmao no. It reminded me of when the Pats got the ball back with under a minute vs. the Colts in the title game early '07.

I am just suprised after the Tuck sack they kept the driving going.

I love hearing about all the dropped passes and the Gronk injury. Yeah cause this never happened to any team before in any big game. No but it happened to the Joe Montana poseur so all hell breaks loose.

Nice knowing ya Pats. Now you get to see an aging and injury prone Brady try to get back to the SB and win it again.

I did not even care anymore which NFC team won since GB was out. Just glad it happened.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
lmao no. It reminded me of when the Pats got the ball back with under a minute vs. the Colts in the title game early '07.

I am just suprised after the Tuck sack they kept the driving going.

I love hearing about all the dropped passes and the Gronk injury. Yeah cause this never happened to any team before in any big game. No but it happened to the Joe Montana poseur so all hell breaks loose.

Nice knowing ya Pats. Now you get to see an aging and injury prone Brady try to get back to the SB and win it again.

I did not even care anymore which NFC team won since GB was out. Just glad it happened.

Dropped passes or not, Brady didn't play that great in that game, neither did he against the Ravens. The refs really bailed them out of Baltimore, calling back 2 INT's. Had those not been called back, Brady would have thrown 4 picks, and the Ravens would have won.

Brady tries to over play himself in the playoffs, and has ever since losing the Super Bowl. Dropped passes or not, you cannot deny he looked like he was trying to do too much in that game. He was panicking under pressure to move around too fast, and was getting very desperate by throwing those bombs (the intentional grounding call and the interception). That pick especially, that is pure desperateness.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Dropped passes or not, Brady didn't play that great in that game, neither did he against the Ravens. The refs really bailed them out of Baltimore, calling back 2 INT's. Had those not been called back, Brady would have thrown 4 picks, and the Ravens would have won.

Brady tries to over play himself in the playoffs, and has ever since losing the Super Bowl. Dropped passes or not, you cannot deny he looked like he was trying to do too much in that game. He was panicking under pressure to move around too fast, and was getting very desperate by throwing those bombs (the intentional grounding call and the interception). That pick especially, that is pure desperateness.

Brady has really had two great playoff games since 2007. The one in 2007 vs. the Jaguars in the divisional round. And the one this year vs. the Broncos. Both teams were nothing to brag about beating either. The Broncos this year were lucky and the Jags in 2007 didn't have a pass rush.

He made a killing getting Adam in FG range too in their SB winning years. Despite all the Tuck rule nonsense if not for Adam's kick to get that thing to OT and then win it in OT they don't move on either. One of those kicks was a kick Adam says he makes 1 out of like 50 times with the snow and wind blowing at him so hard. Then Adam nails it again at the end of the Rams SB and a long FG too.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I don't buy the dropped passes line. Brady was 21 for 26, 222 yards and 2 TD's at the end of the third quarter. That's a 127.88 QB rating. Not bad for a QB with so many dropped passes. Welkers pass was high and to his back, Branch's pass was low. Brady just lost it in the 4th quarter. You want to blame someone, blame Brady.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't buy the dropped passes line. Brady was 21 for 26, 222 yards and 2 TD's at the end of the third quarter. That's a 127.88 QB rating. Not bad for a QB with so many dropped passes. Welkers pass was high and to his back, Branch's pass was low. Brady just lost it in the 4th quarter. You want to blame someone, blame Brady.

What was Brady's rating in the 4th? Something like 25 I think.

Hey his wife says not to blame him though so watch out raptorman. She means business.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
What was Brady's rating in the 4th? Something like 25 I think.

Hey his wife says not to blame him though so watch out raptorman. She means business.
I would just point out that since he dumped his pregnant girlfriend and has been with her he hasn't won squat.

What goes around, comes around. :)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I would just point out that since he dumped his pregnant girlfriend and has been with her he hasn't won squat.

What goes around, comes around. :)

Isn't it funny how we assume we know all about someone's circumstances, when in fact, we don't? Yes, he definitely looks like the bad guy in that situation, but maybe they had a terribly dysfunctional relationship and marriage wasn't the right choice for them to make.

Bridget is 41, stunningly gorgeous, and unmarried (as far as I'm aware). Maybe she's not great at relationships - who knows? Maybe Brady isn't. Maybe she's lucky he didn't marry her.

If physical beauty were the only criteria, I think he blew it in a big way (and I think she could do better, too). But there's so much more to it than that.

You just never know.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how we assume we know all about someone's circumstances, when in fact, we don't? Yes, he definitely looks like the bad guy in that situation, but maybe they had a terribly dysfunctional relationship and marriage wasn't the right choice for them to make.

Bridget is 41, stunningly gorgeous, and unmarried (as far as I'm aware). Maybe she's not great at relationships - who knows? Maybe Brady isn't. Maybe she's lucky he didn't marry her.

If physical beauty were the only criteria, I think he blew it in a big way (and I think she could do better, too). But there's so much more to it than that.

You just never know.
Well it wasn't really meant to be a serious statement on my part.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game? Do you think Brady is really going to score with 58 seconds to go when he hasn't scored on a drive that short the entire game?

He's done it in plenty of games throughout his career. Rodgers had never scored on a drive in under a minute against the Giants either....until he did.

Get real dude, the Giants were all over him.

actually for most of the game they weren't. In fact I'm pretty sure the pressure, hits and sacks for both defenses were about dead even.

Bellichek screwed up again, because he knew his defense couldn't get the job done.

Really? So they let the Giants continue to run out the clock, kick a field goal and burn all their timeouts then the Patriots would get the ball back with Zero chance to do anything? Right, Right. :rolleyes:

Bradshaw knew they were letting him score that's why he hesitated at the goal-line.

But I'm sure you know more about football than a 3x superbowl winning coach who got his team to the playoffs with porous defense. He must know nothing

And NO I would not take that match up, he was covered. Never under estimate the little guy. He was covered, you don't force that ball to get picked off.

Gronkowski has made a ton of those catches before. There is no reason to believe he'd lose that match-up. A giant TE 1 on 1 with a linebacker. That's a match-up that any professional QB will take.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So true, If you watched that Game you saw that on Brady tried to quickly Drive home when he made his TD's, his plan was to hurry before the Giant's figured out his offense, Once they did it was Over, no matter what he did the Giants were able to stop his drive. The Patriots are all about a powerful offense but unlike Rodgers, Brady is not much of Playmaker nor is he Mobile. In a way Brady reminds me of Favre.

Also I agree Brady should have known better than to throw without realizing the coverage, If you look at that Pass it seems like he THREW it to the Giants instead of the Patriots by mistake, it seemed IMO to be a Pass to the Giants than an Interception.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the topic I don't think its fair to blame the WR's in this game. Brady should take equal blame as well as the Defense of the Pats for allowing the Giants to take their sweet time on that last drive. I mean if you look at it the Dropped passes by the Patriots were not excessive, they did their job IMO(the Pats were leading until the 4th q.) What was the problem was the Patriots relied too much on Offense and it screwed them over. Dropped passes is apart of football the whole game is to figure out how drive to the end zone without relying on Passing game, or at least to stop the other team from scoring.

Members online

Latest posts