Gimme four, Javon!

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found this on KFFL

Broncos | J. Walker very happy to be out of Green Bay
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:09:41 -0700

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports after watching the Green Bay Packers play their preseason game Monday, Aug. 28, Denver Broncos WR Javon Walker is very happy to be away from the Packers and with the Broncos. "Obviously, we have a chance to be a Super Bowl team," Walker said Wednesday, Aug. 30. "Obviously, they have a chance to win four games." Walker said he'll still root for some Green Bay players, including CBs Al Harris and Charles Woodson, TE Bubba Franks and WR Robert Ferguson. "I love those guys, and I always want to see them do well," Walker said. "I want those guys to be successful."

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That shows Javon's true colors. The funny thing is that his contract with the Broncos is nothing special. He has not much guaranteed money, so if he gets injuried again, he'll be making very little money. haha.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can eat dirt for all I care. I hope the Broncos dont well at all that would teach him and that the Pack wins their division...just alittle rub in his face..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Javon is not a Packer. Can we get this disgrace out of the Packer section?

Let's move on. Let the sissy whiner have his pathetic comments. I don't see the need to give him our time of day any more.

Yes. I am bitter!! lol

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker is a jerk!!!!!

Broncos | J. Walker very happy to be out of Green Bay
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:09:41 -0700

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports after watching the Green Bay Packers play their preseason game Monday, Aug. 28, Denver Broncos WR Javon Walker is very happy to be away from the Packers and with the Broncos. "Obviously, we have a chance to be a Super Bowl team," Walker said Wednesday, Aug. 30. "Obviously, they have a chance to win four games." Walker said he'll still root for some Green Bay players, including CBs Al Harris and Charles Woodson, TE Bubba Franks and WR Robert Ferguson. "I love those guys, and I always want to see them do well," Walker said. "I want those guys to be successful."

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Walker is a jerk!!!!!

We have known this for several years. I wish nothing but the worst for JW and his Bronco teammates in the upcoming season.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

it may look dimall now but he may not be on that great of a team their not really looking at them for the s.b. will if whine if he doesnt get the ball enough.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

:p Apparently a bit racist in his accolades; no mention of the man that helped make him the star he thinks he is or the other WRs who helped him along the way.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

chibiabos said:
:p Apparently a bit racist in his accolades; no mention of the man that helped make him the star he thinks he is or the other WRs who helped him along the way.

I was thinking the same thing, he will find out that Brett makes most of his receivers better than they are, it will be interesting to see how Rod Smith reacts if Walker starts spouting off.

Rod Smith has my total respect, he is a first class guy, Walker could learn a lot from him, but probably won't.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He'd better prove the truth of his words with the best play he
is capable of playing.
Otherwise these words will be rubbed into his face, everytime by everyone.

AFAIK, he didn't do much to help his team during preseason. Maybe he's
saving everything for the regular season.

BoydAvery

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hate is only an emotional weakness. Time to move on and wish Javon Walker well with his new team.

Good Luck to Javon Walker and the Denver Broncos.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BoydAvery said:
Hate is only an emotional weakness. Time to move on and wish Javon Walker well with his new team.

Good Luck to Javon Walker and the Denver Broncos.
I disagree. Not about Javon, but Ive hated the Broncos since 1997. :evil:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To bad I read this. I was a huge JWalk fan and still liked him after he left. Now though it's time to have a jersey burning ceremony tonight. I think he'll learn grizzly adams isn't going to get him >10 td's

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

DePack said:
How much love does he have for Charles Woodson? How long were they teammates?

Matter of days I believe.

Woodson was signed jus a few days before the draft. I think??

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How bitter can this punk be, I am glad he is not any more with this team, he might be a good player but he is not packer people by any means:

I really hope he is 500% wrong, I hope we can get to win 10 games and I hope now that Denver gets his butt kicked a lot of times.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Come on, guys. Would you want to be on a team that had no chance of being a SB team in the next 2-3 years, and who didn't want to extend your contract after a pro bowl season? I wouldn't. I'd want to go to a team that gave me big time money and was a SB contender.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

kmac said:
Come on, guys. Would you want to be on a team that had no chance of being a SB team in the next 2-3 years, and who didn't want to extend your contract after a pro bowl season? I wouldn't. I'd want to go to a team that gave me big time money and was a SB contender.

So that is a reason to trash the team after you got the trade you wanted? If this goof had an ounce of class or professionalism, he would have taken his trade, wished his former employers luck and concentrated on his future. Apparently, he is just a mouthy punk who thinks he is going to be the next T.O. It seems he already has the attitude perfected. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts