Gimme four, Javon!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Walker is a jerk!!!!!

Walker is bitter and maybe he should be. Maybe he shouldn't. He's only human. I can't say I would for a team that I left but I don't think I'd single guys out like he did. Obviously he has a lot of despise for Favre. Walker only brought upon his own problems in Green Bay.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me.....i don't want him hurt............i want him to play, and get hardly any catches! I want him to MISS Brett Favre throwing him the ball. I hope Walkaway plays, and SUX!!! To me, that would be the BEST that could happen to him.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Aint no thang. GB had a choice they made it. He had a choice he took it. After being interrogated by reporters all day long trying to get this type of statement out of the guy for sensationalism, he slipped one out. It's hard to drive down the road looking out the back window, move on. He's no longer a Packer, so I really don't care what he says or does.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drich318 said:
That shows Javon's true colors. The funny thing is that his contract with the Broncos is nothing special. He has not much guaranteed money, so if he gets injuried again, he'll be making very little money. haha.

Doesn't that make it hurt just a little more? The contract that he signed is a no lose situation for the team. Would have been a great contract for GB to sign him to.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hmmmmm......Woodson and Harris don't show up for OTA's, Franks wants a bigger contract and Ferguson is a loser. What does that say about Walker's own character. I'm glad he's gone.

packinducks76

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That guy is such a bum. He was a one-year wonder in college, has had one good year in the pros and acts like he's the second-coming of TO. Knee injuries are nasty (I've been through one myself) and there is no promise that he'll be the same after it. Just simply a bum.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah yes, hard to understand the hate for JW?? Just think, he was the best thing since S. Sharpe just a short 18 months ago. Sad part is JW should still be in GB making plays for the Pack only if the Front Office had played their cards right.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Another thread on this, already. The two will be brought together. :)

*MERGED*

Wonderful. But Javon is not a Packer nor will he be. Kind of the wrong forum for this to be stinking up? :shrug: i dunnoz

Members online

Latest posts