Giants vs. Packers

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The giants D-line wasnt no where near as good as it is now..

If the o-l can handle the blitzes and the rush form the Giants line, then Brett should be able to pick apart their banged up secondary..Thats is the only worry I have..

Our D wont have any problems with their offense..

Just our o-l taking care of Brett.

That's why I'm glad we have Mr. Edgar Bennett as our RBs Coach. He's done a marvelous job at teaching our young RBs how to protect Lord Favre.

Favre will get his protection. Our OL has been solid in pass protection this year, and has really bumped up its efforts in the past few weeks. Besides the Dallas game, I've been more than content with our pass protection. On top of that, we'll keep a TE or an RB back if we need to.

MM will make his adjustments as the game goes on. Anything the Giants throw at us, MM will adjust to. It might be close at halftime. It won't be close by the start of the 4th Q. And people will wonder why MM didn't get more Coach of the Year votes.

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-3

can anyone find a stat or percentage of the giants offense running more than a 2 reciever set i dont beilieve it happens very often so i read a couple of articles that said the x-factor for the giants is WR steve smith

So i guess the next question is can the pack stay in thier basic formation (4-3) and have linbackers cover TEs and safeties cover the slot.

Members online

Latest posts