GIANTS SIGN DAVID CARR

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This morning on NFL Radio on Sirius, they were talking about how Carr and Joey Harrington were guys you don't want on your team because the starting QB always seems to get injured and then they take over. Kinda funny, but in an eerie way - true.

If it were me, I'd be bummed that either was on my roster.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snap - My father and my brother had season tickets to the Texans. Carr is underrated. If Coughlin can work with his confidence, he'd be a decent backup. If his confidence has been shattered, then I'm afraid he should probably call it a career.

Carr has ability, but he took a beating with the Texans and I really wish the kid the best. He's been plagued with injuries and hopefully he's healthy enough to work out for you guys.

OP
OP
SNAP

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snap - My father and my brother had season tickets to the Texans. Carr is underrated. If Coughlin can work with his confidence, he'd be a decent backup. If his confidence has been shattered, then I'm afraid he should probably call it a career.

Carr has ability, but he took a beating with the Texans and I really wish the kid the best. He's been plagued with injuries and hopefully he's healthy enough to work out for you guys.

You're usually right about stuff like this........so I'm happy he'll be the backup.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

why would anyone want uglyness, look at those gloves!!!!!!!!!!! THERE AWFUL and they look terrible on QB'S.

And yes David Carr does not get rid of the ball its not the oline.

Members online

Latest posts