Giants may of won

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right on the money........I believe there's a book about this called The Last Great Season
Man, I've been to Ebbits field a few times, God those were the days. Clinton theater across the street from the Red Hood Pool was 25cents. Never locked your door, your car, everyone knew everyone, specially their kids.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey snap, your grandfather worked at White Rock in red hook, there was a laundry on the corner of huntington and hamilton ave, huge place, bit smoke stack, SAFE laundry...was my grandfather's place.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, be nice, we like it here. 9ers forum is boring, all those guys talk about is how Bradshaw is gonna get knocked out in 1st quarter, and Eli will be out by 1/2 time.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Meh let em stick around. I might get killed for saying that but they have not been too bad lately.

I hear Eli is back after a 24 hour tummy bug.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh let em stick around. I might get killed for saying that but they have not been too bad lately.

You're a good guy Jules.......like most pack fans here......and we appreciate your putting up w/us..as you can see by my profile that I've been here a while.....mostly because you guys a real nice

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope that's all it is......i think some Jet fans gave him food poisoning....or maybe it was Rex Ryan.....you know him.....the coach of the self-proclaimed best football team in NY

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
See the problem is, that we are all suffering right now, and the longer you guys hang around with all the NY avatars the longer we suffer and are reminded of our collapse.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See the problem is, that we are all suffering right now, and the longer you guys hang around with all the NY avatars the longer we suffer and are reminded of our collapse.

I hear you.....I'm a pack fan right behind the Giants......I have a cheesehead......IF PACK WON.....I'D BE ROOTING FOR THEM SUNDAY.....I like Aaron......Is it true that Favre never lifted a finger to mentor Rodgers?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I hear you.....I'm a pack fan right behind the Giants......I have a cheesehead......IF PACK WON.....I'D BE ROOTING FOR THEM SUNDAY.....I like Aaron......Is it true that Favre never lifted a finger to mentor Rodgers?

Gosh, go from one open wound to another...why don't you pour a little sulfuric acid in the gashes while your at it. ;)

Members online

Latest posts