Giants may of won

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where? I grew up by Red Hook, then moved to Flatbush. ERASMUS....woo hoo. Back then football was ok, but the Dodgers were IT! I rememeber when they beat the yanks in the world series '57 I think, and I was sitting on my stoop and limos drove up the block. Pee Wee Reese was in an open one and waving, I'll never forget it.

My dad worked at White Rock soda for 30 years in Red Hook..........I grew up in Mill Basin..........I'm 54 yrs. old....went the Mary Queen of Heaven grammar school..........Nazareth HS & St. John's U....hey you're an old guy lol

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m 64. When I got married I bought a house on E57th between L and M, guess what, all my kids went to Mary Queen of Heaven. Sister Rose Eileen, she actually threw my 6yr old out of the school.....lol

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m 64. When I got married I bought a house on E57th between L and M, guess what, all my kids went to Mary Queen of Heaven. Sister Rose Eileen, she actually threw my 6yr old out of the school.....lol

55th between N & O......was there last month........visited the school.........went to Landi's pork store........neighborhood a little different than when we were there.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
55th between N & O......was there last month........visited the school.........went to Landi's pork store........neighborhood a little different than when we were there.
Ahhhh, Landi's.....my hangout. I used to get a prosciutto with fresh mozzarella on of course ta da "italian" bread, and they had tomatoes cut up with olive oil and vinegar with oregano, and I had them put that on the sandwich....man...heaven. Then my kids went to South Shore on Flatlands ave. I think the Wisconsin "ers" left, wondering what the heck we're talkin about....lol

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhh, Landi's.....my hangout. I used to get a prosciutto with fresh mozzarella on of course ta da "italian" bread, and they had tomatoes cut up with olive oil and vinegar with oregano, and I had them put that on the sandwich....man...heaven. Then my kids went to South Shore on Flatlands ave. I think the Wisconsin "ers" left, wondering what the heck we're talkin about....lol

believe it or not i just had that for lunch here w/a 1/4 lb of sicilian olives...........i'm half sicilian
these wisconsiners are good people.............they've probably seen the Soprano's so they know the deal.....speaking of Wisconsin....I'd love to see a game at Lambeau........I actually have a cheesehead.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
believe it or not i just had that for lunch here w/a 1/4 lb of sicilian olives...........i'm half sicilian
these wisconsiners are good people.............they've probably seen the Soprano's so they know the deal.....speaking of Wisconsin....I'd love to see a game at Lambeau........I actually have a cheesehead.
My grandparents came from Calta Giorne, just outside of Palermo, So I was raised on olives, mozzarella (my grandmother use to make mozzarella eggs...wow). My daughter married this guy here in florida, and took him to brooklyn to meet my family. When he went into my Aunt Mary's house on Huntington St (brownstone she lived on the parlor floor), he said he thought he was on the set of "Moonstruck"....lol

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My grandparents came from Calta Giorne, just outside of Palermo, So I was raised on olives, mozzarella (my grandmother use to make mozzarella eggs...wow). My daughter married this guy here in florida, and took him to brooklyn to meet my family. When he went into my Aunt Mary's house on Huntington St (brownstone she lived on the parlor floor), he said he thought he was on the set of "Moonstruck"....lol

lol.....my mom's name was Mary and I had an aunt Mary in Canarsie on 100th st..........she died over the summer at age 99..........my dad's sister

is your daughter's husband italian?

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOOOO, they're divorced now. Funny my wife is German, My Aunt Angie's boys both married Irish girls, their sister Millie married an irish guy, my nana is still pissed.....lol

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOOOO, they're divorced now. Funny my wife is German, My Aunt Angie's boys both married Irish girls, their sister Millie married an irish guy, my nana is still pissed.....lol

and she should be......lol..........there's only 2 kinds of people in the world........the italians and the people who wish they were

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please, this isn't meant to be disrespectful at all, but when I saw it, I cracked up. It's just meant to be humorous.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
It's not meant to be disrespectful and you post it anyway?
If you want to be respectful then don't post it in the first place.
Way to be classy, troll.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Giants definitely played a great game. But we gave them a lot of help. It was equal parts Giants success and equal parts Packers mediocre play.

Fumbling 3 times, dropping a hundred passes, abysmal pass coverage. We deserved to lose playing like that.

The most feared part of the Giants team (Pass Rush and Ground Attack) were virtually a non-factor for the entire game. We just played very, very poorly.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not meant to be disrespectful and you post it anyway?
If you want to be respectful then don't post it in the first place.
Way to be classy, troll.
But it's OK for you to post that pic of Brady, or another Packer fan to post a little vid of Eli getting hit in that Jet's pre-season game where he gets hit and bleeds, that's ok. You're a moron who can't accept that your beloved team lost...GET OVER IT and guess what YOU"RE THE TROLL, and I'm sure other packers' fans will see it also, you lost period. The Giants are going to San Fran, NOT YOU...*******.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants definitely played a great game. But we gave them a lot of help. It was equal parts Giants success and equal parts Packers mediocre play.

Fumbling 3 times, dropping a hundred passes, abysmal pass coverage. We deserved to lose playing like that.

The most feared part of the Giants team (Pass Rush and Ground Attack) were virtually a non-factor for the entire game. We just played very, very poorly.
It just boiled down to one team wanted it more than the other. I'll say it again, there are times when the first round bye hurts you, compound that with Rodgers not playing the last game, he was off for 3 weeks, that's a lot. Throws your timing off.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just boiled down to one team wanted it more than the other. I'll say it again, there are times when the first round bye hurts you, compound that with Rodgers not playing the last game, he was off for 3 weeks, that's a lot. Throws your timing off.
No. Your wrong, wrong, wrong.
His timing was right on.
The receivers kept dropping passes.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But it's OK for you to post that pic of Brady, or another Packer fan to post a little vid of Eli getting hit in that Jet's pre-season game where he gets hit and bleeds, that's ok. You're a moron who can't accept that your beloved team lost...GET OVER IT and guess what YOU"RE THE TROLL, and I'm sure other packers' fans will see it also, you lost period. The Giants are going to San Fran, NOT YOU...*******.
Which forum are you on?
Are you on a Giants forum? Nope.
It's a Packers one. Hellllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we know the Packers lost and you don't have to keep on rubbing it in by putting up pictures.
Geez, wake up will ya!?

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which forum are you on?
Are you on a Giants forum? Nope.
It's a Packers one. Hellllooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we know the Packers lost and you don't have to keep on rubbing it in by putting up pictures.
Geez, wake up will ya!?
I like this forum, most are very nice, but there is always an idiot, yes you. That was ONE picture, just one...in case you didn't get it.....(1, uno, ichi, ein, o-n-e), and purely in jest. I'm not rubbing anything into anyone, seems you have a complex. One bad apple isn't gonna get me to leave.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
LOL.......GOOD ONE...YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SHOULD LIVE HERE IN NJ

A veteran of the old Jim Rome Jungle cesspool.

Back in the day, I'd have never stooped to " Yo' Momma " or "school marm" smack... I would however, have laid down a 10-page dissertation on how the Yak civilized Afghanistan. Ooooooo the times, they are a changin'.... whistle it with me....

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Location, location, location. This is the PACKER forum.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gawd I miss the Falcons fans. Big time. Big time.
They were the best. Better than the Giants fans and each and every Falcon fan had class.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this forum, most are very nice, but there is always an idiot, yes you. That was ONE picture, just one...in case you didn't get it.....(1, uno, ichi, ein, o-n-e), and purely in jest. I'm not rubbing anything into anyone, seems you have a complex. One bad apple isn't gonna get me to leave.
I'm gonna do what you did.....

I don't mean to be disrespectful but here is something that is just meant for laughs. Really. That's it. Nothing else. No, not disrespectful at all but just something I found funny!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not done yet.
Here's another one of Eli.
And again, it's not meant to be disrespectful but it's just for laughs.

NEW YORK GIANTS: Eli Manning (7) – He’s got the ‘Manning’ lineage, but ‘Eli’ sounds like some ******* Podunk redneck who lucked his way into a Super Bowl victory against a better team…which is exactly what Eli Manning looks like!
Google search: “Eli Manning face dumb”:

Members online

Latest posts