Giants fan checking in...

fltechpilot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to say good luck next week, it should be a great game. I really dont see either team running away with this one. With that said, I think that just about all Giants fans have the utmost respect for your organization and I know that I always root for them if the game has no complications for the Giants. I hope that no Giants fans give you any disrespect this week, and if they do, we dont want them as fans. Im looking forward to the two classiest organizations in football playing for a trip to the SB. However, with that said... GO GIANTS!!!

TheDesertFox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From my personal opinion, the Giants fans on the official giant forum are WAY too confident.

But I absolutely have respect for your team and fans. I just really, really hope you guys ****ing lose.

OP
OP
F

fltechpilot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From my personal opinion, the Giants fans on the official giant forum are WAY too confident.

But I absolutely have respect for your team and fans. I just really, really hope you guys ****ing lose.

Yeah there is a lot of confidence, but its a nice change from the "Eli sucks" posts I've been seeing all year. Hey, both our teams are in the NFC Championship. The way I see it, both Packers fans and Giants fans should have confidence that their team can get the job done.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to say good luck next week, it should be a great game. I really dont see either team running away with this one. With that said, I think that just about all Giants fans have the utmost respect for your organization and I know that I always root for them if the game has no complications for the Giants. I hope that no Giants fans give you any disrespect this week, and if they do, we dont want them as fans. Im looking forward to the two classiest organizations in football playing for a trip to the SB. However, with that said... GO GIANTS!!!

Both of these teams are great stories. Both have seen stellar play WHEN IT MATTERS from their franchise quarterbacks. Both have seen their #1 guy running the football leave the previous year, but seen an equal if not improved production.

I feel for Eli. I can't imagine trying to overcome the pressure and intensity of the media there. For him to go on the road, to the Bucs, one of the best D's in football, and TO Dallas, where Favre sure hasn't had much success, and play an efficient and very well played game there....sure shows a lot about how much he's matured as an NFL QB.

Good luck to NY and I am anticipating a hard fought, close game that will test both teams wills and come down to a possession or at the most two.

OP
OP
F

fltechpilot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be devastated if the Giants lose, but either way, the NFC better win the SB this year. I can't stand the thought of another pats win

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a rule, I've never liked New York sports teams (big money, big publicity--I just get tired of them), but I've always kind of liked the Giants. They seem like a blue collar organization. I've never met a Giants fan I didn't like (although I'm sure there are bad ones, just as there are for any team). If they beat the Packers, I will stick up for them in the Super Bowl.

The Giants win in Dallas was very impressive, and Sunday's game should be a good one. Best of luck to you. But I do like the matchups for the Packers, and I think the Pack will win it.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it should be a great game. I really dont see either team running away with this one.

funny thing the Seahawk fans said the exact same thing last week when we played them.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its always good to see some class from rival fans. We have had some real ***** come here this season.
Your one of the classy ones pilot!

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants have some likeable players and when I cruised through a couple blogs, seemed like pretty regular folks. Sort of not what the stereotypical image would suggest. Ironically a complete contrast to the Seahawks. What a bunch of trash-talking knobs. One thread in a forum asked whether it was a bad thing to be compared to Philly fans???

Well they lost in a sort of storybook game so they'll get to watch highlights for years to come.

Hey Giants guys, what are the Giants forums?

Members online

Latest posts