Giants Aren't Same Team...

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..............and the Packer team that crushed the Giants in week 2 didn't have Greg Jennings and a running game.

Was about to say that. Gonna be a exciting game! I hope we can keep that running game going.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..............and the Packer team that crushed the Giants in week 2 didn't have Greg Jennings and a running game.

Nor Koren Robinson, who has contributed greatly to our KR game and our WR corps.

Plus, our ZBS was a joke during week 2. Now, it's pretty dang good.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No team was the same in week 17/playoffs as they were in week 2. Alot of people are making such a big deal about this and I think its stupid.

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen, we can predict whatever we want, but a victory is on a golden platter for the packers as long as we play with the same intensity and don't slack off like last week we will have an easy win.

CandlesandHandles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have improved in every aspect of our game since week 2 and are def not the same team. The giants should be able to win this game...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have improved in every aspect of our game since week 2 and are def not the same team. The giants should be able to win this game...

So has Green Bay.

And Green Bay is healthier...

and at home...

God I can't wait till this game is over and we can discuss the real game, the Superbowl.

Patriots vs. Packers

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will let your "dream" continue.......we will wake you up AFTER the game! :wink: :lol:

CandlesandHandles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

God I can't wait till this game is over and we can discuss the real game, the Superbowl.

Patriots vs. Packers

arrogant? no. We beat a much better team in Dallas while "unhealthy" (the same team Lord Favre cant win against to prevent retirement), whos to say the packs are sure winner.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

Patriots vs. Packers

arrogant eh? We beat a much better team in Dallas while "unhealthy" (the same team Lord Favre cant win against to prevent retirement), theres no reason to underestimate us.
Not underestimating.............just confident.
Dallas hasn't played well in it's last several games. You guys got them when they were ripe for the picking. We hit them when we were at our low point, and they were playing their best.
Not taking anything away from your guys,....you DID win the game.
Sunday will show which team is better. My money is on the Packers.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

Patriots vs. Packers

arrogant? no. We beat a much better team in Dallas while "unhealthy" (the same team Lord Favre cant win against to prevent retirement), whos to say the packs are sure winner.

Anyone with common sense.

But dude, enjoy the ride. It says a lot that you guys made it this far. Says good things for your future, but nobody outside of Giants fans really believe New York walks away with the W.

Enjoy your Friday and Saturday. Sunday, the ride ends.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
again cowboys didnt play there best game they took your team for granted that is why they lost your team has good players ours has good players they showed last week why we are in the playoffs just like you same for you i just feel our team being healthy and underestimating some of the players is why the pack will win they will not play like they did in the bears game and even in that game grant ran the ball and he will do it this week and belive me i dont think he will fumble like he did last week

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that hasn't kept up on the Packers will be SURPRISED when they see them now. Yes, the Giants are better then when we whomped them earlier in the year. But we have greatly improved too! Thats why WE are hosting the NFC title game this weekend.
I don't blame NYG fans for backing their guys.........i would expect no less.

Mac(NYG)

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CandlesandHandles said:
tromadz said:
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

Patriots vs. Packers

But dude, enjoy the ride. It says a lot that you guys made it this far. Says good things for your future, but nobody outside of Giants fans really believe New York walks away with the W.

Noone outside of New York believed that the Giants would come out of Dallas with a win either and look what happened.

Week 2 has nothing to do with this game. Both teams have changed and you cannot compare them on the basis of what they are no longer.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mac(NYG) said:
CandlesandHandles said:
tromadz said:
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

Patriots vs. Packers

Noone outside of New York believed that the Giants would come out of Dallas with a win either and look what happened.

Week 2 has nothing to do with this game. Both teams have changed and you cannot compare them on the basis of what they are no longer.

No one outside of New York believes that the Giants are gpoing to be thinking about anything but going inside to get warm Chunky soup after they been decked a few times either.

It is EASY to see the differences in the way the two teams have played since week 2. True test is to look at the similarities...

Giants are still a one dimensional team that HAS to have a great pass rush and have some things go in their favor to win.

Packers just need to come out and play Packer football. Giants secondary couldn't contain the Packers receivers in game 2. They will have same problems or worse this week. Aren't most of them injured?

Eli Manning has to play error free, career game to have a chance against the Packers secondary. Favre needs to just come out and play.

Packers short range passing game worked all year against top pass rushing defenses. Giants will struggle with their depleted secondary against the Packer multiple receiver sets on quick opening passes and counter runs.

As a matter of fact, IF the Packer passing game clicks early on, expect Grant to have a HUGE game a la Seahawks game last week...

Packers should win this one handily.

bakler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mac(NYG) said:
CandlesandHandles said:
tromadz said:
CandlesandHandles said:

So has Green Bay.

and at home...

Patriots vs. Packers

Um actually i knew the giants would win and read a lot of articles predicting an upset over the cowboys. Anyone who follows football knew the 'boys weren't playing good football for over a month. The packers are playing the best they've played all year and they are a young, hungry team.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if Eli Manning has an error-free game against the GB secondary.

Matt Hasselbeck had an error-free game. The man didn't throw any interceptions, but they still got their ***** kicked. Hasselbeck's receiving corps are also arguably better than Manning's.

Even if Manning throws some pretty balls, you're the one underestimating Al Harris and Charles Woodson. They're the best CB tandem in the league and if somebody even dares to get passed them, they'll get smashed by Atari Bigby.

We've been riding Bigby all season, but last week was where he was discovered. Prepare to play with your old Atari, Giants fans. The Big Beast is going to manhandle Big Blue.

Members online

Latest posts