Giannis

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son just said he received notification the Bucks have signed him to the Superman extension. Awaiting confirmation but if true it is a huge day for us Bucks fans.

Just saw confirmation. Yeah!

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Jones will cost that much so we should be good to go.

I was a little worried about Giannis for a while with all the talk àbout the Heat but it is his city and he is a man of his word. Happy days for Bucks fans.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son just said he received notification the Bucks have signed him to the Superman extension. Awaiting confirmation but if true it is a huge day for us Bucks fans.

Just saw confirmation. Yeah!

I was going to give you crap about the superman/supermax extension but the more I think about it makes more sense this way.

Ettiedam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thought there would be more news about win against GS. killed them and they had been maybe best defensive team in league this season.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
thought there would be more news about win against GS. killed them and they had been maybe best defensive team in league this season.
Meh....it is the Regular Season. Which in the NBA is 70 preseason games and about the last few weeks, you start seeing playoff teams fine tuning their games.

Ettiedam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats a bit rich. dont think we had won a chip recently last time i checked. big W.