Giannis MVP.... YESSSS

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I have been reading about and listening to all the debates of "Giannis or Harden MVP?"

While Harden is definitely a scoring machine, Giannis has done so much more all around for the team on both offense, defense and just team chemistry.

Call me a Homer....but no doubt in my mind Giannis deserves it more and I think will win it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was interesting to hear Shaq claim that Giannis is better than he ever was.

Harden is an amazing player and any other year . . .

But, Giannis should be MVP.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giannis absolutely deserves it. If Harden won I wouldn't be outraged. Harden's had an unbelievable year, but Giannis has turned the Bucks into the best team in the NBA.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I cant remember who it was, but one media guy said something like "we can't give the MVP to Giannis now, he is only 24, he may win the award for the next 10 years"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Giannis is an All Star, no surprise there.

Earning All-NBA for a second consecutive season now has Giannis Antetokounmpo eligible in the summer of 2020 to sign the largest contract in NBA history. The five-year extension starting in 2021-22 would be worth $247.3M and carry a $42.6, $46.0, $49.5, $52.9 and $56.3M cap hit.

Reaction score
Giannis is an All Star, no surprise there.

Earning All-NBA for a second consecutive season now has Giannis Antetokounmpo eligible in the summer of 2020 to sign the largest contract in NBA history. The five-year extension starting in 2021-22 would be worth $247.3M and carry a $42.6, $46.0, $49.5, $52.9 and $56.3M cap hit.
That’s my kinda Cap :cool: tapping my cigar George Burns style

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been reading about and listening to all the debates of "Giannis or Harden MVP?"

While Harden is definitely a scoring machine, Giannis has done so much more all around for the team on both offense, defense and just team chemistry.

Call me a Homer....but no doubt in my mind Giannis deserves it more and I think will win it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I wouldn’t accuse you of being a Homer when you’re right. Giannis has contributed in multiple areas, each game - scoring, rebounds, and assists. It’s impossible for the Bucks to be where they are without him. Sounds like an MVP to me. Harden is a worthy second, but there’s only one MVP.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Gotta ask, anyone find any solace in the fact that the Bucks lost to the eventual Champions?

Yeah, me neither. Not meaning to take anything away from Toronto, but after thoroughly defeating the Bucks, things sure fell into place for their rise to the top.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Very nervous accepting this award!
I think more humbled and heartfelt. Love the guy when it comes to Professional Athletes, he has so many likable attributes.

At just 24 years old, Antetokounmpo became the third-youngest player to win the MVP over the past 40 seasons, behind Derrick Rose and LeBron James.

Love that the Bucks pulled the Hat trick too, coach Bud picked up Coach of the year and Jon Horst picked up Executive of the year.

Last edited:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think more humbled and heartfelt. Love the guy when it comes to Professional Athletes, he has so many likable attributes.

At just 24 years old, Antetokounmpo became the third-youngest player to win the MVP over the past 40 seasons, behind Derrick Rose and LeBron James.

Love that the Bucks pulled the Hat trick too, coach Bud picked up Coach of the year and Jon Horst picked up Executive of the year.

Me too. I hope we can keep this roster together and make another even deeper run in 2019/2020.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Figured I would open this thread up again, since it is looking like Giannis will be a contender for a second straight MVP!

14 Games, Bucks are 11-3 and Giannis has tallied 14 straight Double Doubles along the way! 9 of the 14 games, he has scored at least 30 points.

He is averaging:
  • 30.5 pts/game (2nd in NBA)
  • 13.8 reb/game (2nd in NBA)
  • 6 assists (tied for 17th)
  • efficiency (36.4) #1 in the league
All this at the age of 24! What a FREAK!

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gianni is just amazing. We are so very fortunate to see him and this team play every game. Remarkable basketball.

Members online

Latest posts