Giannis MVP.... YESSSS

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Giannis and the Bucks took down the Second best team in the NBA last night. Is it time to pass the crown from LeBron to Giannis yet?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They won, that’s great, but let’s win a championship before claiming the crown or torch has been passed. At least a playoff series or something.

this was a good team, a really good win, but how many games are left this year?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
They won, that’s great, but let’s win a championship before claiming the crown or torch has been passed. At least a playoff series or something.

this was a good team, a really good win, but how many games are left this year?

That wasn't about the Milwaukee Bucks or the Los Angeles Lakers. Rather it was an overall comment on the fact that LeBron has been considered the King of the NBA for a long time now and many are seeing Giannis as taking over that throne.

Fortunately, none of that means a whole lot to Giannis. He has remained humble, talks about being thankful for being given an opportunity, his teammates and the fact that all he wants to do is keep improving.

This guy is pretty damn special when it comes to Super Stars.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is pretty good, but I’d save the torch passing and crown stealing stuff until the games start to mean more.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
He is pretty good, but I’d save the torch passing and crown stealing stuff until the games start to mean more.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Again, this has nothing to do with Teams winning, losing or at what point we are in the season. It's simply about the fact that we are most likely witnessing the passing of the torch from one of the greatest to play the game (LeBron James) to a just turned 25 year old that has the potential to surpass most if not all the greats who played the game before him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what it’s about. I don’t care much about a game right now in the season. When he dominates him in a playoff game, then we’ll talk passing of torches. Until then it’s 1 little game at the beginning of a long season.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Again, this has nothing to do with Teams winning, losing or at what point we are in the season. It's simply about the fact that we are most likely witnessing the passing of the torch from one of the greatest to play the game (LeBron James) to a just turned 25 year old that has the potential to surpass most if not all the greats who played the game before him.

So he's getting that much hype, record breaking hype?

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s building. MVP last year, prime games against teams like the Lakers and winning, it’s getting there. It is the passing, not has been passed yet. But it is getting there. He is just incredible to watch. National media is getting on the wagon.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are definitely witnessing the beginning of something very special. Don't know if I ever enjoyed watching any player more. Maybe Jordan, but because Giannis is a Buck, he gets the nod.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Giannis being so good stopped being a secret early last season and even as early as 2017. However, I think many were rightfully hesitant and needed to be fully convinced that he is the real deal and will continue to be so. Also, if he was in L.A. or New York, he would probably be an even bigger thing. Good thing for Milwaukee and I think Giannis, the spotlight on him has been growing slowly, but hasn't been blinding. I think this has allowed him to stay humble, continue to get better and be who Giannis truly is, just a humble guy that is very happy to be playing Professional Basketball.

Members online

Latest posts