1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Juiced For This Season

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Fazeman, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Fazeman

Fazeman Setting The Pace

Aug 2, 2009
    In the '70s, my brother and I got juiced for Sunday games by going outside and doing some quick 10 & outs. This year, I bought the "Packers 10 Greatest Games" dvd. The first game I'm going to watch is Packers vs Redskins, October 17, 1983. Every Packer fan should remember where they were for this one. Truly exciting. I had recorded most of the other games on VHS. But, now that I have them on dvd, those VHS tapes will go out with the trash on Tuesday.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Briznock

Briznock Cheesehead

Aug 4, 2009
    My brother and I spend the fall running routes and tossing the football after church and before games start on Sundays. So much fun. The best is when there is some snow coming down and were out there running routes at Lambeau.

No better way to prep for a day of football games.