1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Getting a little healthier

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GoPGo, Aug 12, 2013.

1. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +816
    Looks like Jones will be fine. Harris and Cobb back practicing with the first team and looking good. Lacy getting close to returning...hopefully the camp injuries are behind us now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    Neither Jones nor Lacy will suit up for the St. Louis preseason game on Saturday, and with any luck will be back to practicing next week. That's how I read MM's comments.

3. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    I was hoping you were going to say Hayward and Williams were back, nothing wrong with good news though.

4. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    I'll take it! Here's to a healthy season and kicking some viking aaaaaaassssssssss

• Like Like x 1
  5. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +816
    At this point we have to take what we can get, right?

6. TeamTundra

TeamTundra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +106
    I thought the news on Datone Jones today was very encouraging. I was fearing a high ankle sprain that may
    keep him out a few weeks and it sounds as if it will only be a few days. I wouldn't play him or Eddie Lacy
    for the next game, just let them get healthy and ready for the Seattle game where most of the starters
    play at least half of the game.

It was also good to hear that Cobb and D. Harris are back at practice and Sherrod is making some
    progress.