Get down with the 85 Patriots superbowl shuffle!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man! That makes the Super Bowl Shuffle sound good and I did not think that it was posible.

This is the New England Shuffle that I remember.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

New England - 7 sacks, 7 yards rushing.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
The Bears only won that super bowl because it was played in a dome.

Ok...... I really tried to undersatnd what you were saying there. Nope! I don't get it.

Are you saying that if the game had been played outdoors the Bears would have some how lost because the temperature in Miami, Pasadina or any other Super Bowl site would have derailed their game?

Tell that to the Rams and Giants who were beaten by the combined score of 41-0 in the playoffs at Soldier Field. No dome there.
How about the 44-0 pounding they put on the Cowboys in Texas Stadium? Maybe the 7 sack beating they gave Joe Montana and the defending World Champion 49ers on their own home field was just luck eh?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that whole season was just luck man..pure luck. that specific team is regarded as one of the luckiest to ever play the game, by scientists.

you can't argue with science, man.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
subin said:

Ok...... I really tried to undersatnd what you were saying there. Nope! I don't get it.

Are you saying that if the game had been played outdoors the Bears would have some how lost because the temperature in Miami, Pasadina or any other Super Bowl site would have derailed their game?

Tell that to the Rams and Giants who were beaten by the combined score of 41-0 in the playoffs at Soldier Field. No dome there.
How about the 44-0 pounding they put on the Cowboys in Texas Stadium? Maybe the 7 sack beating they gave Joe Montana and the defending World Champion 49ers on their own home field was just luck eh?

Actually I was being sarcastic. I know, hard to catch it over the interwebs. :babe:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
Philtration said:
subin said:

Actually I was being sarcastic. I know, hard to catch it over the interwebs. :babe:

:D

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
that whole season was just luck man..pure luck. that specific team is regarded as one of the luckiest to ever play the game, by scientists.

Lucky like Desmond Howard in the Superbowl? :D

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
arrowgargantuan said:

Just like Desmond Howard getting that TD in 96? :D

actually i checked with the scientists about that particular play the other day and amazingly it was deemed to be undisputably skill derived...they had all these neat looking graphs and lab results and stuff. you can't argue with that man. it's science.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
PackerSacker54 said:
arrowgargantuan said:

Just like Desmond Howard getting that TD in 96? :D

actually i checked with the scientists about that particular play the other day and amazingly it was deemed to be undisputably skill derived...they had all these neat looking graphs and lab results and stuff. you can't argue with that man. it's science.

Jimmy Neutron is not a reality show. :D

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these guys had lab coats man, lab coats and beakers with spiral tubing that leads a mysterious fluid into a larger beaker.

thats proof right there that they are legit scientists.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
these guys had lab coats man, lab coats and beakers with spiral tubing that leads a mysterious fluid into a larger beaker.

thats proof right there that they are legit scientists.

Are you sure they weren't just cooking ****? :wink:

Members online

Latest posts