1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

German Packer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The Pain Train, Nov 2, 2010.

1. The Pain Train

The Pain Train Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey guys,
    Im from Cologne Germany and play football, too. The reason why i can identify myself with the Packers is that they have the same teamcolors(GREEN N? GOLD 4 LIFE:D) as my team and we also have onE of the richest history in football Germany. And we also are the youngest team in our "Division". All these similarities to my team and the fact that Green Bay has no attraction seeking Diva like T.O. or somebody makes me love this team.
    I have been a packer fan since 1 year or so. And I have experienced heartshocker like Pitsburgh or Arizona when I was akawe until 3am and had 3 hours to sleep and afterwards going like a Zombie to school but also great games like the Dallas game where i could annoy my teammate afterwards who likes the Dallas Callboys and TOny **** =D.
    So i hope you can excuse my english which is bad at times and welcome me here
    GO PACK GO!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    Welcome dude! I actually like your English :)
    You've made a wise choice!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Awesome...another one! I love it! Welcome! :clapping: GO PACK GO!!!

4. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    You got good taste in Football teams sir! Welcome. Post often. Always interesting to hear the opinions of guys on the other side of the pond.

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Welcome to you!!! I found your English to be just fine!!!

6. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Welcome! Greetings from Liverpool!

Good to hear you play football too. I used too, but trying to get back into it.

What are your team called?

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,131
    Welcome!

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Welcome to the forum!

9. The Pain Train

Ratings:
    +2
    My team is called Cologne Crocodiles
    i would post some pics but i dont have enough posts

10. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Welcome to the forum!

11. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132
    A fan from Germany....I find that to be awesome. Mt brother has been a school teacher on U.S. Military bases in Germany for 16 years. For 16 years he has been brain washing 4th graders to be Packer fans. Free McDonald's if the Pack wins 3 games in a row, free pizza parties if the Pack wins four in a row. The kids love it and so do the Parents----every time they find something with the word Green Bay or Packers they give it to my brother. His class room looks like an overseads version of the Packer Hall of Fame. Here is some German for you as provided by igoogle: Willkommen auf der Green Bay Packer Website. Ich hoffe, Sie sind rund, als wir den Super Bowl gehen.
    ,Die Chicago Bears saugen :chisux:

12. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    Welcome to the forum, Once your reach 10 you will be able to post some pics, so hurry up lol :)

13. The Pain Train

Ratings:
    +2
    "A fan from Germany....I find that to be awesome. Mt brother has been a school teacher on U.S. Military bases in Germany for 16 years. For 16 years he has been brain washing 4th graders to be Packer fans. Free McDonald's if the Pack wins 3 games in a row, free pizza parties if the Pack wins four in a row. The kids love it and so do the Parents----every time they find something with the word Green Bay or Packers they give it to my brother. His class room looks like an overseads version of the Packer Hall of Fame. Here is some German for you as provided by igoogle: Willkommen auf der Green Bay Packer Website. Ich hoffe, Sie sind rund, als wir den Super Bowl gehen.
    ,Die Chicago Bears saugen :chisux: "

haha this a great idea im kind of trying to enthuse my friends for football and for the packeĀ“rs it worked for some but this is also a great idea doing that:D
    And translated you said i hope you are round as we the super bowl go and I have to say I am 100% :D