G'Day

Tarlam!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi All, I am posting my ****** post. My old forum has a bad case of the "hackers" so I thought I'd move on.

I am an Aussie male, 42, wife and 2 kids aged 12 an 11. I live in Germany and only just lost my job, but that's only a technicality.

I don't know too much about football and hope to learn as much as I can.

In fact, the only thing I have going for me is that I am a mad Packer fan.

When I figure out how to post sigs and pics, I will.

nutters55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, well, if it isn't my foreign friend Tarlam!. I am going to give this forum a test run and see how it goes, give the other one a break for a while.

nutters55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh ya, this site actually has a mod! Who would have thought that of something like that?

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Tarlam!, hey nutters55! Welcome to this site. I'm sure, you'll like it. Good football talking here, I've learned a lot and still do. On the other hand we have a really good team of admins, some really funny guys (you have "met" one yet (cheesey), some opponents fans etc. etc. Happy posting.

p.s. Tarlam!, where in Germany do you live? Don't forget to line up in the following section. :wink: round the world <--click

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tarlam!, I see that you are a Packer fan because you don't know much about football. Soon you will join the faithful of the next SB Champions, the present day NFC North Division Champions - the Chicago Bears.

just kidding with ya

Welcome. Its a great site and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time getting to know all.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah....it's TRUE Miskito........if he knows NOTHING about football, maybe he SHOULD become a Bears fan! He'd fit right in with all the REST of them that know nothing about football! And with watching the BEARS, we wouldn't have to worry that he'd learn much!
(I'm just messing with you Miskito! :wink: )

OP
OP
T

Tarlam!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nutters55 said:
Well, well, if it isn't my foreign friend Tarlam!. I am going to give this forum a test run and see how it goes, give the other one a break for a while.

Hi Nutz, so, how is the place??

Thaks also to the welcome notes. I appreciate it!!

Reaction score
Tarlam! said:
Hi All, I am posting my ****** post. My old forum has a bad case of the "hackers" so I thought I'd move on.

I am an Aussie male, 42, wife and 2 kids aged 12 an 11. I live in Germany and only just lost my job, but that's only a technicality.

I don't know too much about football and hope to learn as much as I can.

In fact, the only thing I have going for me is that I am a mad Packer fan.

When I figure out how to post sigs and pics, I will.

Hi there and welcome.

Where abouts in Oz do you hail from ??

My father lives in Geelong, oh and BTW, thanks for the ashes back !! :wink:

Staff online

Latest posts