GB vs. Arizona

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard people saying that one can buy scalped tickets before the game at or near face value. I'm planning on going up for the Arizona game this weekend and was wondering if this was the case.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i doubt that is true but i hope it is cause im going to the game this weekend also

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is usually true. There is a square that is roped off where Oneida and the street just north of the Hutson center meet. That is the only placve the scalpers are allowed. You can wait till close to kickoff and get good prices. You also can walk through the parking with a sign "needs two tickets" and you will have a good shot at someone giving them to you at face value. It helps if you have a really ********* with you though of course :thumbsup:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
depends on where the seats are. a few years ago, my husband bought 50 yard line tix from a scalper 2 minutes before the game started for $75 a piece. that was a bargain!! if you want the better seats, stick to the even numbered sections (packer side) - that way you're not facing into the sun the whole afternoon. good luck, buddy - wish i was going with ya.

OP
OP
S

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, thats a good deal. I don't think I'm patient enough to wait that long.

Thanks for the info on the even numbered sections. I would of had no idea.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
print up a map of the stadium and take it with you. all lower bowl seats are in the 100's. none are really bad seats....compared to most stadiums they are all good seats. 200-400 seats are up above the bowl and, in my opinion, not nearly as fun.

you should be able to get seats for 75 or less pretty easily.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are not patient, you can also check at the bar at Fuzzy's the night before the game to see what they may have.

I have also been able to get some at the bar at Kroll's on game day.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets were starting at $100 each 2 hours before the game, Clubs were half price. Not much help now after the fact but those are prices without even trying. I usually stop by the scalper pit to check out the dynamics, you would have done well if you worked at it a bit.