OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:
QB throws 11 TDs <---this link will work this time...argH!

Arena league isnt exactly NFL....but its worth a tryout

I trust that you are joking. Some 6th grader rushed for 230 yards here in CYO league. I say we give him a tryout!!!

comparing the AFL to Jr High football shows exactly what you (dont) know about football.

Im not saying offer him a big contract, and make him the starter of the f'n club.

Im saying try the guy out, see if he fits. Let an experienced journyman come in, help out the club by throwing zingers in practice, and let him live out a dream of playing in the NFL(and one of its crown jewel franchises)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:
QB throws 11 TDs <---this link will work this time...argH!

Arena league isnt exactly NFL....but its worth a tryout

I trust that you are joking. Some 6th grader rushed for 230 yards here in CYO league. I say we give him a tryout!!!

comparing the AFL to Jr High football shows exactly what you (dont) know about football.

Im not saying offer him a big contract, and make him the starter of the f'n club.

Im saying try the guy out, see if he fits. Let an experienced journyman come in, help out the club by throwing zingers in practice, and let him live out a dream of playing in the NFL(and one of its crown jewel franchises)

Sorry....didn't know you were serious.....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kurt Warner was in the AFL and was a superbowl MVP..

just because someone is playing in a 'lesser' league doesnt mean you can write them off right away. jeez.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Kurt Warner was in the AFL and was a superbowl MVP..

just because someone is playing in a 'lesser' league doesnt mean you can write them off right away. jeez.

OK...OK...I apologized already :shrug:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts