GB/Dallas Game from a Cowboys Fan's Perspective

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Have ya'll seen the "Tony Romo's ribs" vid? It's pretty funny. A packer fan from another forum posted it on our forum. I'll link it if anyone wants.

Serve them up hot and spicy.. ;)

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bayou cowboy, i must say if the cowboys had more fans like you i probably wouldnt hate them so bad. With that said, i hope it is a good game, nota blowout either way and may the best team claim bragging rights.

OP
OP
B

BayouCowboy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bayou cowboy, i must say if the cowboys had more fans like you i probably wouldnt hate them so bad. With that said, i hope it is a good game, nota blowout either way and may the best team claim bragging rights.
We've had some pretty outrageous smack talk on our forum by Packer fans and has escalated to a lot of profanity and bans being handed out. I have to say you guys have been really cool and I've enjoyed the good natured "ribbing".

I have no gripes with the Packers or their fans and if GB happens to make it to the Super Bowl I will probably root for you. Especially if the Pats are there. I hate Belichek and those self righteous Pats. Integrity 1st.

Members online

Latest posts