Garbage!

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Garbage football all day today! This team is hard to watch on Sundays,the coaches suck and don't know how to coach, Rodgers doesn't know how to throw the ball away, Line doesn't know how to block, special teams is non existent, and the defense cant stop a ROOKIE QB!! It is becoming more difficult each week to put my jersey on, MM needs to ride out and so does TT they all suck and it shows when we are on the field. What a terrible game!

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#fireMcCarthy

Tweet it or RT me but this guy has to go now. Poor play calling. Poor discipline. Poor excuse for a coach. 1 screen pass the whole game. Where are the slant routes and quick routes for yac? Rodgers is spending too much time dropping back and waiting for things downfield. It's ridiculous.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Rodgers pocket awareness seems downright atrocious currently ...

Today against the Bucs it was just poor all over the team ... - But again, while watching the game, I couldn't help but wonder alot of the times, why doesn't he just get rid of the ball ?

Right now ... the offensive line also has to (mentally) battle the fact that *when* they do infact give Rodgers "enough" time, then even that won't be enough - the sack will still come ... - And when you lose games like these ... that also factors in to their "mental state of mind" ...

The Bucs did play a very good game today but to blame everything on the offensive line alone would be wrong in my opinion ...

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
AP Game Summary: Packers Fall To Buccaneers 38-28

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers saluted their past, then rookie Josh Freeman gave the struggling franchise hope for the future.

Freeman passed for 205 yards and three touchdowns Sunday, including a 7-yard throw to Sammie Stroughter on fourth-and-4, leading the previously winless Bucs to a 38-28 victory over the Green Bay Packers.

In his first pro start, the 17th pick in the draft out of Kansas State completed 14 of 31 passes with just one interception. A critical second pick was wiped out by a Green Bay penalty during the go-ahead drive.

The Bucs (1-7) are the last team in the NFL to win this season. It was also the first victory for the league's youngest head coach, Raheem Morris, who replaced Jon Gruden after Tampa Bay went 0-4 in December and missed the playoffs last year.

Aaron Rodgers threw for 266 yards and two touchdowns for the Packers (4-4). He also threw three interceptions and had one returned for a TD that put the game out of re..

Source: Packers.com

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers pocket awareness seems downright atrocious currently ...

Today against the Bucs it was just poor all over the team ... - But again, while watching the game, I couldn't help but wonder alot of the times, why doesn't he just get rid of the ball ?

Right now ... the offensive line also has to (mentally) battle the fact that *when* they do infact give Rodgers "enough" time, then even that won't be enough - the sack will still come ... - And when you lose games like these ... that also factors in to their "mental state of mind" ...

The Bucs did play a very good game today but to blame everything on the offensive line alone would be wrong in my opinion ...
Today was by far the worst Rodgers game, and he was one of the main reasons we lost. However, it's not Rodgers that can't motivate this team, can't cover a punt, and can't rush the passer.

In the end, it's the coaches fault.
-
I SAY FIRE HIS FAT ***!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone remember when was the last time our Defense put any pressure on a QB? Not a sack, just pressure. They just can't. I don't even know why teams still run the ball against us, when it's so easy to just pass it...

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers ran it in for a TD, and that put them up 28-17. Lots of problems on the team.

Safeties we pushing O-Liners back at times. That's pathetic.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy has lost control of this team. A blind guy can see that the defense has got it's guys all misused and messed up. WTF is Kampman doing trying to drop back in coverage, when he should be in that rookie's face all day? We're down to Ahman Green as our hope for a running game? And Rodgers looks like a sandlot QB, dropping back and waiting all day for a guy to break wide open. It just doesn't happen in the NFL, Aaron. At least, not for you.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy has lost control of this team. A blind guy can see that the defense has got it's guys all misused and messed up. WTF is Kampman doing trying to drop back in coverage, when he should be in that rookie's face all day? We're down to Ahman Green as our hope for a running game? And Rodgers looks like a sandlot QB, dropping back and waiting all day for a guy to break wide open. It just doesn't happen in the NFL, Aaron. At least, not for you.
The receivers aren't getting open. I have to question if the playcall doesn't have a HUGE part in Rodgers' sacks, as the receivers are proven.

That doesn't neglect the fact that a lot of times he just doesn't feel the pressure.

But if anyone thinks this is a WCO, they're saddly mistaken.

We run a Run 'n' Shoot offense, without the Run part...

mitchdigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The play calling sucks and the Coaching is suspect.
Untimely penalties, poor pass protection, no defensive pressure........
Forget the whole Favre thing - Based on the last 24 games,
Mcarthy and Thompson need to go!!

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where McCarthy needs to step in as head coach and either fire Capers or tell him to chuck that suck-*** defense and go back to the three linebacker set and get the ends in their best use. I think we're going to continue to see Al Harris a step behind on everything. The wheels are nearly off this thing. That's for sure.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Harris had 1 bad play, right after a shut down pass. And on that play the ball was thrown perfectly to the lower inside corner, on the exact moment he turned to run with the receiver. Wasn't Harris' fault by any means, it was literally a perfect pass.

The real culprit we should be looking at his Bush and whoever the hell #20 was.

SayCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being optimistic, but...

If Giants lose they will have 4 losses..if Cowboys lose tonight and we beat them next week, we are back in a tie for wildcard.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lot of ifs after watching the packers play today as they looked pretty bad if you ask me. One game at a time is they way to look at it.

SayCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. 1 game out of wildcard is nothing.just seems worse since we list to Tampa Bay.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way we beat Dallas, this team and coaches are in a free fall. Rodgers will be lucky if he escapes un-injured next week.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-rod, poor pocket awareness and time clock, Major flaw in his game, despite a weak O-line

Coaching, enough said

Special teams, completely dysfunctional

Because of A-rod's sacks and INTs, Coaching, and poor special teams play our defense never had good field position. Even with that, no pressure on a rookie QB.

The worst performance as a TEAM I have seen the Packers play in a long time.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not get to watch this game but everyone and their mother were chalking this up as a W with A-Rod coming out in the third to rest up. I have it on DVR so I will check it out to tonight.

Members online

Latest posts